Part 38

I was insanely tired. Why? I really don't know. I got a migraine and really don't know what's wrong. A sudden pang of pain came to my head making me groan. And again until I literally held my head.

"Jennifer? You alright?" Harry asks coming to me.

"Yeah I'm fi-" I groan again, my head throbbing. What the hell?

"C'mon. Lay down for a bit." He picked me up bridal style and gently set me on the bed.

"Thanks Harry." I say quietly, pain still kicking.

"Do you want some medicine, food?" He asked sitting on the bed beside me.

"No thank you. How much more time until the flight?" I groaned out.

"Three hours." He replied. "I'm going to get one of the boys to take care of you while I get some medicine for you."

He ran out and I hear him yelling for one of the boys to stay with me.

"Hey Sarah." It was Louis of course.

"Hey Lou." I said softly.

"Are you like always sick or something?" He asked sitting beside me.

"I don't know. It's only a head ache." Another pang.

"Yeah only." He said sarcastically. "You don't think your arch nemesis did this to you?"

My eyes went wide. "Shit."

"What?" Louis asked worried.

"They must have put something on me." I say feeling my arms and legs for any bump.

"Like what?" Louis asks again.

"Like a micro chip the makes you feel really weak. It should like a small spider." I reply trying to search for it but am already feeling really weak.

"Wow. This stuff is interesting." Lou says.

"Louis!" I try yelling but my throat was incredibly parched.

"Sorry." He said. "But what can I do?"

"I don't know." I say trying to get up. "Just keep Harry away while I try to find it."

I stumbled out of bed and tried to go to the bathroom. But I felt too weak.

"LOUIS!" he came over and helped me to the bathroom.

"Keep Harry out until I'm able to walk again." I order.

"Copy that. Now be careful." He says and shuts the door.

I immediately try looking for the big that's been causing me to be incredibly weak. Then I heard the hotel room's door open and Harry's voice.

"Where's Jen, Lou?" He asked.

"She, uh, went to hang out with Zayn." Lou covers up.

"Let me just being her medicine-" Harry was cut off by Louis.

"No! I mean, I'll give it to Zayn to give to her." Louis says.

"I could just-"

"No. Wait a minute." Lou says. I hear him run off and yell to Zayn who sounded confused.

"Hey Lou! I'll be in the washroom." Harry says.

Damn it.

"Wait!" Louis yells. "I want to have some Hazza and Boobear time."

"We could after I go pee." Harry says. I feel him touch the knob.

"No!" I heard Louis pull Harry away from the door. "We have too many things to do to go to the bathroom."

"Like what?" Harry asks.

"Watch a movie." I heard Louis pull Harry away keeping me safe.

I thought of a place that might have been exposed. Wait a second.... I was walking barefoot in New York.

I looked on my foot, and low and behold, there was a small black for you could barely see. I took it out carefully and saw a little goo dripping out of it, probably why I felt so tired. I was still unstable standing up, but hey, at least I could stand up.

As I'm about to open the door, somebody already does the job for me.

"I thought you were with Zayn?" Harry asks crossing his arms.

"Um, well, I came back here to try to look for my brush." I lied.

He looked at me for a few moments. "Okay, I trust you." He says. "But mind if I could go to the bathroom?"

"Oh sorry about that." I say walking out.

"No problem love." He said shutting the door.

Stupid, stupid, stupid.

"Do you think I could be an agent Sarah?" Louis asked me while we were walking through the hallway.

"You could help another agent but I'm not sure you could take care of a mission." I say.

"Why not?" He asks crossing his arms.

"Remember when you were screaming like a little girl when one of those goons ran away with you?" I say.

"I didn't scream like a girl." He defends.

"We could look over the news footage if you'd like." I say smirking.

"Oh shut up. So do you have an assistant for your mission?" He asks.

"Yeah. Her name'a Cindy." I answer.

"Is she cute?" He asks.

"You have El. But she is. Plus she's a huge fan." I say.

"Maybe she could be Niall's princess." Lou says.

"Yeah she'd like that." I say.

"You know Sarah, I'm really happy I've gotten to know you." Louis says.

"You too Lou. You guys aren't as bad as I thought." I say smiling. "But I didn't think you'd act like how you did when you found out I was an agent."

"How'd you think I'd react?" He asked.

"That you think I'd hurt one of you guys and tell everyone who I was so I'd have to change my face." I say.

"Trust me. Harry wouldn't like it if you changed your face." Lou says.

"Yeah. Um, so..." I say.

"So did you find what you needed to find for your mission?" He asked.

"Um, well yes. But they slipped out of my fingertips." I felt embarrassed.

I was supposed to be the best but I was just fooling myself.

"It's alright. There's anyways a next time. Right?" He asked warily.

"Yeah. For now." I say.

Liam came out from his room and into the hall. "Everybody get finished packing! We're leaving in 10 minutes."

"Well better finish. See you Lou." I walked back to my room.

Harry was finished packing and zipped up his bag. "Ready for London?"

"Always." I smiled.

---------------------------------------------A/N: Short chapter I know. But better than nothing. I've been sick so I really haven't been in the mood but I've tried. So please VOTE FAN AND COMMENT. It is really appreciated. Keep reading!!!! Thanks