Part 13

After a while of me looking at the staff and audience to make sure they aren't murderers, the interviewer wraps up the show.

"Thank you for coming! Blah blah blah" and a bunch of other stuff I didn't care for.

The boys come back stage and go to the snack table and Niall literally devours the table. I take a quick bite myself before Niall steals anymore food.

"Alright. We better get back to the hotel, grab our things, and head for the airport." I say trying to get the boys out of there.

"I guess so. And sorry about the interviewer saying all those things." Harry whispers the last part and reassure him it wasn't a problem.

The boys all rush to the van and in no time we get back to the hotel.

I rush up to my room ahead of the others. I need to make sure if any of them barge into my room that they don't see my computers and other spy equipment.

I carefully but quickly place all my things in their bags. I had quite a few bags with me. But if we do go to my house in New York, I can drop off some things. Mainly clothing. I need my computers.

"Ready?" Harry says through the doorway.

I zip up my last bag. "Ready."

We get downstairs and this time I decide to call James up since I probably won't see him in NYC.

"I'll be meeting up with you boys. I just need to run an errand really quick." I explain to them.

"Alright. Don't be late." Zayn says.

I rush outside and whistle seeing if he'll respond. Within seconds the black taxi rolls up in front of me.

"Need a ride." James says rolling down his window.

"Why yes I do Jimmy." I said.

"Where to?" He asks as I close the car door.

"Heathrow Airport." I say.

"Where you headed?" He asks starting the engine.

"Going over to New York City with the boys." I reply.

"Getting awfully comfy with them boys?" James teases.

"For all I know I can be through with them after their concert." I say.

"We'll see." He says driving towards the airport. Luckily the airport was about a 10 minute drive.

I met up with the boys at the terminal and we boarded the plane.

I put my carry-ons (except laptop) in the storage area above my seat. I say at a window seat and had Harry sit next to me. So, you know, he wouldn't get killed.

"You really want to spend time with me, don't you?" Harry teases me.

"Yeah not so much." I reply.

"Oh please. Of course you want some of this." He says making one of those faces male models make.

"Whatever helps you sleep at night." I say taking out a gossip magazine.

Harry takes out his headphones from a bag. He puts them on and closes his eyes.

I begin skimming through the pages of the magazine looking for anything on One Direction. Then I see pictures of Harry and some blonde chick.

I start reading the article which says how this girl is imagining she was in a relationship with Harry and how he said that they weren't dating. I don't understand girls. And I'm one.

I wanted to ask Harry more about this Taylor Swift girl as it said, but I didn't want to wake him.

He looked so peaceful sleeping. I felt like sleeping myself......

__________

"Aww don't they look adorable." I hear a voice say.

"C'mon. Someone take a picture before they wake up." Another voice says.

Am I dreaming this? I don't see anything. I flutter my eyes open very tired. I wake up to see all boys staring at me. What are they looking at?

I felt someone else begin to stir. I realize that I was sleeping on Harry who was also sleeping. I immediately jump back getting off of him.

"Sorry about that." I say softly has he wakes.

"No problem babe." He say stretching.

"We got a picture of you two cuddling!" Niall says obviously trying to get me pissed off. Zayn shows me a picture of me resting my head on Harry's chest and him resting his head on my own.

"If you know what's good for you, you'll delete it." I threaten.

"I kind of like it." Harry says looking at the picture.

"What? Why?" I ask.

"It looks cute." He says taking the phone. Then that Taylor Swift chick popped into my head.

"Hey Harry, can I ask you a question?" I ask.

"Yeah anything." He replies taking his headphones off.

"Are you dating Taylor Swift?" I ask.

All the boys start groaning just at the name. Was she that bad?

"Love, trust me I'm not." Harry replies.

"Rumors have been going on that "Haylor" is real." Louis says disgusted at the word.

"We don't have anything against her, it just gets annoying. You know?" Liam says.

"Oh I don't even know who she is." I say. All their mouths go wide open for flies to enter.

"I'm sorry but have you been living under a rock?" Louis asks seriously astonished.

"Guys don't be so rude. She probably concentrates on her job like she should." Harry defends me.

They all just go back to their seats still wondering how I don't know who Taylor Swift is. All I know is that she has had more than enough boyfriends.

"Thanks." I whisper to him.

"No problem. But you really don't know who she is?" Harry says.

"Tell you the truth, I don't know who a lot of people are. I mean I didn't know you when I met you and you have your private jet." I say looking at the jet around me.

He chuckles.

"Do you know who Justin Bieber is?" Niall asks looking up from his seat.

"Justin who?" I sincerely ask.

Niall gasps and reaches for his heart acting as if he just had a heart attack.

"How about Leona Lewis?" Liam asks.

"And Kevin?" Louis asks.

When are we landing?

---------------------------------------------A/N: Okay so before you point your guns at me, I'm not hating on Taylor Swift. I love her as much as the next girl but I just did that for the story. And just so everyone knows I do not like Haylor. Sorry. Anyway vote, comment, fan and keep reading!!! Thank youuuu