Part 46

"Wake up dear! Wake up!" I hear an unfamiliar voice weaken me from my sleep.

I fluttered my eyes open to see some random middle aged woman. I immediately sat up, various about this woman. "Who are you?"

"I'm your realtor. Ginger." She said shaking my hand roughly.

Damn she's got a grip.

Harry walked into the room. "I thought I said that'd I'd wake her up." Harry said to the woman.

"Yes but we're already terribly late and must leave in exactly 7 minutes." She said looking at her watch.

"Okay." I said stepping out of my bed. "I'll just get ready." They both just stood there. "Which means you have to get out."

"Of course. Sorry."the woman said then Harry followed behind her out the door giving me a quick wink.

I rolled my eyes and searched for something to wear. Then I was thinking about how Harry could get such a weird realtor. I wasn't really looking forward to this day. Whatsoever.

As soon as I got into the living room where Harry and Ginger were waiting, I was dragged out to the car to get started on my 'house adventure' as Ginger put it. I kept giving Harry death glares when we were in the car. He looked at me innocently as if this wasn't his fault.

We went to many, many, many houses. Some were too small, too old, too cheap, too country, too creepy (like the house with cat wallpaper in every room) or just plain boring. It took more energy than I thought especially since Ginger had to be on schedule or the world would end. Throughout the entire time Harry was giving bad comments to all the houses, looking at the negatives.

"Okay. We have one more place to see and that's it." Go her said while driving us to the next destination.

"You're going to like it." Harry said with a knowing smirk.

I shrugged it off. When we arrived I wasn't really paying attention to anything. Like how the outside of the house looked.

When I walked in I noticed it was a very modern, chic complex. We were led up to the apartment being sold. It was beautiful and seemed identical to Harry's. Hold on...

"Is this your building Harry?" I asked stopping in my tracks.

"Um, maybe." He said innocently.

"Harry, I can't afford this place. You're part of an internationally known boy band while I'm your assistant." I say.

"Well, that's why I'll help pay for it." Harry says.

"No I can't let you do that." I say.

Ginger interrupted. "Excuse me, but is there a problem because we're on a very tight schedule and-"

"I got it. I got it." I say shooing her. "Just give us a minute."

"This'll be great though. We can always hang out and the others too. It'll be so much fun. Would you rather have a bloody old neighbor or me?" Harry says giving me a cheeky smile.

"Ugh. Fine. But you can't pay too much." I say.

"Yes!" Harry says happily walking over to the realtor to get the contract.

I went walking around the apartment to the other rooms. It was very nice. Of never ever thought I'd live in a place like this. I mean I'm an orphan. This isn't Annie or something. I looked towards the boy that helped me to get to this. He actually turned my life completely around. In a good way. I'm so thankfully to him.

I mean I used to do nothing in life other than missions. But truthfully I was sick of it. It became routinely. You might think being a secret agent must be the best thing ever. Risking your life everyday, know you're most likely being watch, lying constantly, being someone you aren't. I mean Jennifer Sanders? Really? I hated how I was lying to Harry. But what could I do. Was I going to come clean after the mission? If he makes it that far. I looked back at Harry fumbling for a pen in some drawer.

I laughed at that adorable idiot. Did I really like him like that? And I have to be completely honest with myself. I should talk to Cindy about this. Like a girl friend.

"Here." Harry said handing me the own and paper. "Ready?"

"Ready than ever." I say taking a seat at the dining room table.

Ginger came and she was literally breathing down on my neck.

"Excuse me? But I need some space." I said shooing her.

"Oh sorry." She said stepping back.

I quickly signed all of the lines and gave the contract to Ginger. Harry and I waited eagerly while she spoke with the other realtor. I could tell he was more nervous than I was if they'd accept our offer. I held his shaking hand to calm him down.

"It's fine. If anything I could find a different house somewhere else." I say.

"That's what I'm afraid of." He said confusing me. "I want you to live near me."

I smiled. "I'll never be too far."

He smiled back gently squeezing my hand. I felt another spark of emotion. I really felt a strong feeling towards Harry but I'm not sure if I couldn't admit it to myself or I'm just feeling things for no reason.

Ginger came back with an emotionless face. When she came closer towards us she spoke. "I have bad news." Her face then brightened. "You got the place!"

Harry overwhelmed with happiness jumped up and strangled me in a hug. I hugged him back then Ginger joined in. She brought some champagne and started poring it around.

Harry held up his glass. "To Jennifer, my new neighbor." He said clinging his glass to mine.

---------------------------------------------A/N: Sorry I've been so late in updating. But next week is off so I'll have a lot more time. So please vote, comment, and fan. Thanks!