Part 42

"So do you know a real estate agent?" I ask Harry while we sat in the living room watching television.

"Yeah, I know a few." He replies.

"So where do you think is a nice neighborhood?" I ask.

"Mine." He said smiling.

"Are you saying you want me to move in this building?" I say crossing my arms.

"You're a very smart girl, Jenny-poo." He said squeezing my cheeks.

"Stop it." I say snapping away his hand from my face. "People might think about me and you in the incorrect way and that's not good."

"We're just friends. It's fine." He says calmly.

"You sure nothing would happen?" I asked.

"Of course." He said flicking through channels. "So will you live here?"

"Nope." I reply.

"Jennifer." Harry whines.

"Harry." I copy his tone.

Knocking from the front door catches our attention. Harry gets up to answer it to find Louis and I believe his girlfriend beside him who happened to be incredibly gorgeous.

"Hey Haz." He says patting Harry's back. "Jennifer." He said turning towards me.

"Hey Lou." I say getting up.

"Won't you introduce me Louis?" The girl beside him asks.

"Ah right. Jen, this is my girlfriend Eleanor." He says.

"Nice to meet you." I say shaking her hand.

"And to you too." She says with a gentle smile. She seemed sweet. "So I heard you're American."

"Yeah I am." I say.

"First out of the girlfriends to be non-British. You're lucky." She says.

"Oh. Actually-" I begin.

"Her and Harry aren't dating El." Louis says finishing my thought.

"Oh I'm sorry. I didn't know-"

"It's fine. I've gotten a lot of it already." I say.

"Could I talk to you in private, Jennifer?" She asked.

"Um, sure." I reply following her.

Louis and Harry just begin to watch a soccer game. Eleanor takes me into the kitchen and begins to talk.

"So you aren't dating Harry?" She asks.

"Styles and I are strictly friends." I reply.

Pure shock washed over her face. "Really? You two just seem so..... comfortable with each other."

"Well, I mean, we aren't- what I mean is that it's just, well, uh, it's complicated." I reply.

"I never really listened to the media but I really thought it was true." She says looking deep in thought.

"Yeah I know. It's a little confusing. But I assure you, we are nothing but friends." I say.

"Alright then. I guess I was just mistaken." She shrugged. "But between you and me, Harry and you do look like a cute couple."

I began to blush. "Thank you."

"C'mon. Lets go with the boys." El says in a sweet tone.

I agreed and we exited the room to watch TV with the boys. Soccer was so boring. And I could tell Eleanor wasn't having the time of her life either. I tapped on her shoulder over Louis who was consumed into the game. I mouthed lets get out of here and she nodded back.