Part 29

I was with Harry at an extravagant party. I would expect nothing less from Mr. Styles. He had taken me into a hallway where there wasn't a soul. He pushed me gently up against a wall.

I felt his lips grow nearer to me with my eyes shut. Then there was darkness. There was no longer light going through my eyelids.

"Jen!" I heard Harry yell from a distance.

I hadn't noticed Harry was gone from the darkness. I began to just run around, feeling the air around me looking for something solid but to no avail.

"Jen!" I heard him scream even farther.

"Harry! No! No! No!" I yelled still searching.

"Jen. Jen." I heard Harry's voice again, but faint like a ghost. "Jen. Are you okay? Jen talk to me?"

I noticed my eyes were closed so I slowly opened them. I found myself still on the bed with a concerned Harry hovering above me.

"Jennifer, are you alright?" He asked.

I sat up and held my pounding head. It was a dream. But it felt so real....

"Yeah. I'm fine." I replied.

"I heard you screaming. What's wrong?" He asked coming closer to me.

"It was just a nightmare. No big deal." I said moving away, hitting the headboard.

"I heard my name." He said catching me off guard.

"Um, well-"

"What happened in your dream?" He asked cutting me off.

"Nothing hap-"

"Tell me." He said sternly.

I sighed and gave in. "I had a dream that you and I were at a party. You brought me into an abandoned hallway and you..." I stopped remembering the dream.

"What?" He pushed.

"Then you, um, well...."

I think he understood where I was getting at. Then he looked a bit disappointed. Did he not want to kiss me?

"Oh. Is that why you were screaming?" He asked.

"No. It wasn't that. You were coming closer then the lights went out and the next second I heard you screaming my name and I noticed you weren't near me. It was still dark so I couldn't see you. Then I began to scream your name, looking for you." I said it a bit shyly feeling embarrassed.

"Oh. I understand. But don't worry love. I won't be leaving you." He said leaning closer over me.

I wanted to move back more but there was nothing but the hard, wooden headboard. I didn't want to be to attached to Harry. I didn't want to be accustomed to his gestures or anything.

I just wanted to make sure he wouldn't up in cemetery after this mission.

"I think you should get going to your show now." I told him looking at a clock which said 5:45.

"Alright. I'll see if the lads are ready." He said as he stood up.

He exited keeping me to ponder on my dream. I had a similar one. But it wasn't as intimate with Harry as this one.

But it was at a party and it was dark. Maybe I'm getting some type of message. That Harry will be assassinated at a party. Lets hope that wasn't a vision of the certain future.

But I don't believe in visions and such. All were nonsense. I wouldn't trust his life with a vision. I'd have to keep an eye on Harry. And the others also. Harry could just be a decoy.