Part 43

I wasn't getting excited over the soccer game. We had all just made it to the arena and the game had just began. The boys were screaming and shouting at the players while I was on my phone, desperately looking for something to do.

"Why aren't you watching?" Harry asked me.

"Because unless one of those players is David Beckham, not interested." I answered.

"C'mon. The game is better than your phone." He snatched away my phone from me.

"Hey!" I say trying to reach it.

"Watch the game." He says.

"Fine mom." I say grumpily sinking into my seat. "What team are we rooting for anyway?"

"The ones wearing the white." Harry says.

The other boys have been sucked into the game and enjoying themselves. I was just trying to figure out who's winning.

Before I knew it, half the game was over. You know how they had those kissing cams? Yeah well they had one up and it was just funny at people'a surprised reactions. This was probably my favorite part about the game so far. I looked at the screen again and I saw some girl who looks a lot like me- wait a second.

Harry was the only one next to me and I could tell he was surprised too. I began to tell people around us we weren't dating. But then people began to chant out kiss, kiss, kiss.

"Just give a a small kiss on the cheek and they'll let it go." Harry whispers.

I nodded and gave him a quick peck on the cheek. Then people began to boo. Well you ain't getting anything else so deal with it.

My phone began to ring. Thank God. I got up and ran up the stairs to the bathrooms to answer the phone.

"Hello?" I say.

"Hey. Are you busy?" Cindy asks.

"Not at the moment. What's up?" I ask.

"Well you know that person we found at the concert?" She says.

"Yes I do."

"Well I looked all over the FBI database but I could not find him."

"Hmm. They must've used a mask or something to conceal their identity." I say.

"Yeah. Plus I recorded his voice and I can't find it either."

"And a voice chip too. They were really prepared."

"I was thinking that they must be professionals and close to all these high tech devices."

"Good hypothesis Cindy. Keep looking for all these things."

"Got it. Oh by the way, I heard you moved in with Harry."

"No I did not. I'm just s staying there till I find a place of my own."

"Okay have fun."

"Bye Cindy." I hung up.

I went back down to see the game had begun again.

"Sorry Harry. I just had a call to answer." I apologize.

"No problem love." He said but I think it was a problem for him. But I didn't want to have this conversation now.

The game finished quickly and we went to go grab a quick bite before everyone headed home. It was an awkward ride home and I felt like I might've embarrassed Harry by leaving him. Was he angry with me?

"Um, Harry?" I say unsure.

"Yes love." He answers, his eyes on the road.

"Are you angry with me?" I ask.

"No. Why would you think that?"

"It seems like you don't want to talk to me."

"Nonsense. I always want to talk to you."

"Are you mad that I didn't kiss you?"

I caught him off guard. "Um, well, I'm not mad."

"So it's fine, right?"

"Yes, of course."

I still wasn't sure if he was telling the truth but I dropped it. We arrived at his house and I went into my room to change into pajamas. It was still around 8 so I wanted to go do something. I went to the living room to find Harry looking for DVDs in a box.

"So what you watching?" I asked.

He turned to look at me and smiled.

"Still looking. What do you want to watch?"

I knelt down next to him leaning over the box. I was looking for anything familiar to me.

"Anything Disney is good." I say.

He chuckles and begins to look through the box. "I'm not sure I have a Disney movie."

"I'll search for one on TV." I say taking the remote.

I begin to flick through various movie channels when I saw the famous castle that starts every Disney movie. Harry came and sat down next to me on the couch. We awaited for the movie to begin and it happened to be Tangled. Half way through the movie I began to feel really tired and sleepy. I fell asleep a second later.

*Harry's P.O.V.*

I felt all of Jennifer'a weight fall on me. I looked down at her to see she was peacefully sleeping. She was so beautiful. I was just playing with her hair and watching her sleep for a little, savoring her image. The movie came to an end so I shut the telly off.

I reached for a blanket on the other side of the couch and wrapped it around Jennifer and I. I began to drift off and I only remembered her murmuring my name.

_________________

*Sarah's P.O.V.*

I woke up and from my wonderful sleep, the light seeping through the windows. I noticed someone's arm was around me and I looked up to see a sleeping Harry. I noticed that I fell asleep here last night.

I stayed in my spot for a while admiring Harry's perfect face. I played with his adorable brown ringlets, pulling at them so they would bounce. He was really cute sleeping. Like a little puppy.

'Snap out of it Sarah!'

'What?'

'You know that after this mission you can't go near him again.'

'Who said this mission is going to end?'

'Would you rather worry about him getting killed every second of the day?'

'I guess not.'

'That what I thought.'

'You mean what I thought.'

'We're the same person!'

I was pulled out of my thoughts when Harry began to stir beneath me. I pretended to be asleep as he opened his eyes.

"Morning love." He said playing with my hair. "I know you're awake."

I fluttered my eyes open. "Did I wake you up?"

"No. I like waking up to this." He said smiling.

I got up and went to the kitchen. "So are you going to teach me to cook or what?" I say playfully.

He smirked and followed me towards the kitchen.

---------------------------------------------A/N: Hello. Okay so please vote, fan, and comment. Keep reading and have a wonderful life