Part 22

I had met up with Harry downstairs in the lobby after my little chat with Zayn. We were just going to go walking to wherever. I've already been everywhere as a New Yorker. Nothing new.  

I bet Harry and the rest of the boys have been here many times also. They've been everywhere I bet. But so have I. I met up with Harry in the lobby and he escorted me out. This time there wasn't a carriage awaiting. But I wasn't expecting much.  

I began to think back to yesterday, having so much fun with Harry. I haven't had that much fun in a while. With anybody.  

I've never really had a friend to enjoy it with. I guess I could consider Cindy as a friend but we only ever did work with each other, other than that time where I needed a makeover for Harry's invitation for dinner. I won't consider it a date. Maybe it was only a way to get to know me I guess. He wouldn't fall in love with me. 

I've seen all of his girlfriends. They're all famous in some way. But I'm not. In his eyes I'm just his assistant. Like how Cindy is to me.  

We walked all the way to Rockefeller Center where NBC studios was. I love how we're avoiding the paparazzi (note the sarcasm). But I did love it so much.  

The giant tree stood standing tall without the lights on since it was only the morning. I looked at all the people skating. It really warmed my heart. I wish I could ever do that.... But no. I had my job 24/7. There was nothing I could do about it.  

"Mind if we come back here tonight?" Harry asked, pulling me out of my thoughts.  

"Oh yeah sure." I said turning back to him.  

He took my hand and led me through the crowded streets where some fans asked for an autograph and picture. He led me to Times Square where there were millions of people and stores.  

"Do you like M&Ms?" Harry asked me.  

"Yeah, why?" I asked back.  

"There's M&M world right there." Harry said pointing to none other than M&M world.  

We were again greeted with fans and of course the paparazzi. Harry asked politely for them to leave us alone but they wouldn't budge. I really wish there was a bodyguard right now.  

I remember Niall telling me that he got chased after here in Times Square. Harry got a call a second later.  

"Hello?" Harry answered.  

I heard mumbling on the other line then Harry starred laughing. "Sorry lad but that's pretty funny. Call Paul or something. I'm in Times Square with Jennifer right now."  

More mumbling on the other line. "Of course. I'll make sure she's safe." Harry looked up at me with a smirk. Oh the irony. I'm supposed to be keeping him from getting killed.  

He hung up then asked if I wanted anything. I said no and we were on our way out.  

"What was that about?" I asked.  

"Niall got mobbed while in a taxi." He responded.  

"Sounds like Niall to get mobbed." I said.  

He hey chuckled. "I need to get something." He said once we were outside.  

"What for?" I asked.  

"To remember my time with you." He replied with a smirk.  

"If you're looking for a picture, I think the paparazzi got enough." I joked.  

He chuckled lightly. "You know Jennifer, you're the one girl who is actually herself and not some fake phony person trying to please me. That's what I hate the most. Fakes."