Part 34

I slumped on a wall and just began to criticize myself. I literally had X right beneath me. I practically jeopardized Cindy AND Harry's lives. Plus I lost 2 very nice shoes.

I had an insane headache and the screaming girls did not help. It was getting late and I know the boys would finish soon. I just really wanted to go to bed. I looked out to the crowd and I saw that Cindy was screaming and singing along. At least someone was enjoying themselves.

I felt my phone begin to vibrate in my back pocket. I didn't want to answer it but I forced myself to.

"Hello?" I asked indifferently.

"Sarah. Be at HQ in 10 minutes." Commander said sternly.

"But I'm at the concert and I have to keep w-"

"Come now." He hung up on me.

Guess I'll be going to HQ. but who was going to keep an eye on Harry.

"Hey Cindy." I said into the ear piece.

"Uh huh." I barely heard her from all the people around her.

"Keep an eye on Harry and the others. I have to be somewhere." I said.

"Roger that." She replied.

I got up and rushed out the back door in the freezing New York air with only a hoodie to keep me warm. Plus I was barefoot. A taxi immediately came in front of me which was obviously James'.

"Thanks." I said climbing into the car.

"No problem. Where to?" He asked.

"HQ." I said.

He looked at me for a second before beginning the journey. "You in trouble?"

"Seems like it." I said staring out the window.

"Who called?" He asked.

"Commander."

"Oh. That's not good. Commander called me when he downgraded me."

"Why were you downgraded?" I asked turning my attention to him.

"Long story."

"I've got time."

"No you don't. When Commander needs you, you have no time."

He was right. About 5 minutes had passed so now only had 5 more. We pulled up to a dark alley way with nothing more than a dumpster.

"Thanks Jimmy." I said before exiting.

My feet were practically frozen against the cold asphalt. I went to the trash can and flipped a hidden lid revealing a key pad. I looked both ways to make sure there was no one in sight before punching in the passcode.

Then I no longer felt the ground and was sucked into a tube that led to the underground head quarters. An elevator door opened for me to see all the agents stare at me in awe. Well I was barefoot in shirts and a hoodie in New York City in December.

I walked silently towards Commander's office with only small mutters about me to break the silence. I knocked on the door and heard a come in. I entered cautiously only to see Commander sitting at the head of a long conference table.

"Hello Sarah. Please take a seat." He said gesturing to a seat beside him.

I sat at the opposite seat of Commander's. I was still acting cautiously not saying a word.

"So you're probably wondering why I asked you to come here in the middle if a mission." He said.

I stayed silent, watching his every move.

"Well I called you here because I've heard that you've broken a few rules."

Crap.

He slid a magazine with Harry and I on it ice skating with the title 'Harry Styles' Seeing Someone New?' "What the hell is the meaning of this?" Commander snarled angrily.

I sat there silent for a moment staring at it. "I don't know..."

"I told you to watch out for the paparazzi but you didn't listen. And why are you even going ice skating with him? You're his assistant. Not play mate. You're acting so irresponsibly and you should grow up and-" I cut him off.

"I'm only 18! I'm not as mature as 30 year old like you'd like me to be! I can't be perfect at everything. I've been trying my best, really. But I'm not even doing anything I'm not supposed to. I keep watch of him and stay as close as possible to make sure he doesn't get killed. Arrest me for doing my fucking job!" I yelled at him infuriated.

He just sat there in shock. I was breathing heavily from my outburst. But I didn't apologize because it was true.

"I'm sorry Sarah...." He trailed off.

Did the Commander just say sorry to me? Wow. This has been one crazy day.

He stood up and began to walk towards me. "I should be less hard on you. You've been through too much in your 18 years if life. With, well you know, no family there for you I understand its a struggle. But I didn't respect you and I'm sorry. I just have high expectations for you. You've made have high expectations. But I shouldn't be making grow up faster than everyone else." He came over to me and gave me a hug.

This day just keeps getting weirder and weirder. I pat his back awkwardly as he gives me a strangling bear hug. He pulls back from the hug with him still hold my arms.

"Just don't blow this mission."

If only he knew.

"I won't. I swear." I say.

He gave me a smile then sent me off back to the concert. As I'm walking through the halls, people look at me wide eyed. Did they hear me scream. Oh well. At least they know not to mess with me.

"Sarah!" The Commander called out. I turned around to him carrying a pair of boots. "You might want these."

---------------------------------------------A/N: I might be updating every other day from now on. Hopefully. But still please comment, vote, and fan! Keep reading and tell others to read and to all of my readers I LOVE YOU