Part 31

I found a pair of strapping heels to wear for the concert. I would just be watching backstage, checking on all the personnel. Cindy would make sure no fans had a weapon. I had trust this girl. And I really wanted to. But it was hard.

The fans became louder and louder. They introduced the boys then they went rushing out making the fans scream even more. I saw the boys begin to introduce the show so I went down to business.

I found my purse and took out my ear piece to communicate with Cindy. It looked like a regular security ear piece so no one would suspect. I had my sunglasses in hand if needed.

"Testing 1, 2, 3. Testing." I said into the ear piece, pushing on it to hear Cindy clearly.

"Yeah I'm ready." Cindy said excited.

"Remember this is a very important mission. Don't ruin it." I said seriously.

"Roger that." She replied.

I'm really reconsidering this.

*Cindy's P.O.V.*

"Roger that." I replied.

I really really wanted to be in a mission for a LONG time but I was stuck as an intern. So this was my chance to prove myself to Sarah. She was like the Commander's daughter.

"Don't let me down. Go around the perimeter and make sure there isn't any suspicious activity. I'll be in the arena watching personnel and the stage." Sarah said through the ear piece which was like an ear plug since I had to be discrete.

"Got it." I said. It was a little hard to hear with the screaming girls.

Honestly I would too but Sarah could hear me whenever she wanted.

I was in the front row where I could see Sarah looking from the back stage. She looked worried. Weird.

I began to walk out of the row to survey the halls for whoever Sarah wants me to find. She wouldn't tell me because its 'classified'. She's always like that.

As I was going through down the aisles towards the door I heard something.

"Cindy! Turn around!" Sarah yelled.

I turned right away and saw THE Harry Styles looking straight at me. And he looked confused.

"He's probably thinking why the hell is she leaving! The show just started." Sarah said again.

"What do I do?" I asked unsure.

"Keep going. It's too late." She sighed in frustration.

"Sorry Sarah. I didn't mean to-"

"It's fine. Just go and make sure to be like a perky little fan." She said.

"Roger that." I said then went straight to business.

The halls were pretty clear since mostly everyone came in. I saw a few figures here and there but usually they were girls calling their friends to brag. I kept on looking, curling the ends of my hair getting bored. This sucks. I got put on guard duty. At least Sarah got to see the boys perform.

I kept on looking staring down at my One Direction shirt. I looked up a few times here and there but then I was about to die from boredom. There was no one in the halls. I sat down frustrated in a hidden corner of two walls. Then I heard footsteps and talking.

"Yeah. I'm here. I've got it on. Don't worry nobody is in the halls."

My head shot up. This could be the guy. It could. I watched behind the wall to see a boy my age talking on the phone. I didn't dare get up thinking I'd make a noise.

"I know what do. I've been trained just like you before."

Trained? Trained for what?

"Okay whatever." He said then shut his phone. He sighed and starred to walk.

But I couldn't let him. It's my job to. I got up and ran after the guy.

"Hey wait!" I began to fake sob.

"Huh?" He said turning around.

I jumped on top of him even with my petite stature.

"Wait, you aren't Ryan." I said thinking of a story to stall him.

"No I'm not. And can you-" He stopped struggling when he saw my face.

What was he looking at? Did he know me? I looked at his face but I didn't recognize it. But there was familiarity in his hair....

"Do I know you?" I asked in between fake sobs.

"Uh, no. No you don't." He said getting up out if my grip.

"But can you help me. Please." I said.

"I'm sorry but I'm really busy-"

I clung to his arm and began to scream. "HOW COULD YOU LEAVE ME LIKE THIS?!"

I was wailing like a maniac making some bystanders look at us with wide eyes.

"Shhh. Okay I'll help you." He said quieting me.

I stopped yelling and stood up straight. "I need you to help me find my boyfriend Ryan." I made it all up. I mean I didn't even like the babe Ryan.

"Fine. How does he look?" He asked frustrated.

"He has brown somewhat spiky hair and blue eyes." I said thinking from the top of my head.

"Alright. C'mon." He grabbed my arm aggressively making me wince but I stood strong. "Is he in the building?"

"I think so." I said still crying, wiping my eyes.

"Lets do this quick." He said angrily.

I looked at him, trying to figure out how I know him. I could figure out who this mystery person is.

"What's your name?" I asked calming the fake tears.

He looked off guard by the question. "Um, my name is, er, Jerry."

"Jerry?"

"Yeah. I know it's not a great name but whatever." He said. "What's your's?"

I thought quick. "Jennifer."

"Cute name."

I stated to blush. But I can't blush by this guy. He could be murderer for all I know.

"Thanks." I said quietly.

Then he began to go up to random people telling me to stay out while he finds 'Ryan'. I stood in one place wiping off all the excess mascara on my face.

"Is this him?" He said holding a boy who was fairly cute but I had to keep stalling.

"She's my girlfriend?" The boy asked grinning ear to ear.

"No that isn't him." I said.

Jerry let go of him and began to search again leaving me time to contact Sarah.

"Hello." She said.

"I think I found him." I whispered loudly.

"Okay but just stay in character and keep watching him until he makes the move or just stall him." She replied.

"I went with the second choice." I said.

"What'd you do?"

Jerry came back with another boy and held him by his shirt. "Is this your boyfriend?"

"Never mind." Sarah said.

I looked at the boy who did have brown hair and blue eyes and again was waving like a weirdo.

"Um, no."

---------------------------------------------A/N: All I have to say is comment, vote, fan and all that good stuff. KEEP READING!