Part 33

I was more anxious then ever. I was biting my nails thinking about poor Cindy but I couldn't do anything. X could strike now for all I knew.

I was looking around and there wasn't anything suspicious. I turned to the stage, nothing there. I looked up to the heaven to pray that nothing would happen. Then I saw it. Someone was standing on the rickety bridge that workers used to fix lights. But this person didn't look like a worker...

Shit.

I immediately went into kill mode and tried to find a way up there. There weren't any stairs or a latter. How would I get up there? All i saw were stupid sand bags and ropes. Wait a second.

There were two ropes tied to the sandbag. I held one end of one rope then took a Swiss Army knife and shot it right at the second rope so the sand bag would go down making me go up.

I still held the rope and looked down to see no one notice me but continue to devour the food. Wow. I took one foot and cautiously stepped onto the bridge which made it rock and surprise the boy.

I tried to run over there but the stupid bridge had slits on it which made my heels get stuck so I quickly took them off and chased the boy. He was situated at a large stage light conveniently right on top of Harry.

"Don't move! You're under arrest." I said inching towards him.

"Oh yeah." He replied.

"Yeah." I was a foot away from him.

He began to kick and throw punches at me. I blocked them all and tried to kick and punch back. As I was doing a roundhouse kick, he caught hold of my leg. He lifted making me go off balance and fall back, off the edge. I held on for dear life as I looked up at the smirking boy with his foot ready to stomp on my slipping fingers.

He chuckled evilly. "Goodbye princess."

He stepped on one hands and started to press harder, like squish a bug. It hurt badly but I wouldn't budge but then he did it again making my hand burn and let go.

He chuckled again giving me goosebumps. This was the person of my killer. But no. I wouldn't let him. I heard Harry sing below me and luckily no one could see me all the way up here. That boy was the reason why I had to keep going.

He was slowly situating his foot over my hand but before he could I grabbed hold with both hand and quickly pulled myself up. He looked at me wide eyes.

"You thought this was over." I said with an eyebrow raised.

"B-but..."

I didn't let him finish before I tackled him making him fall to the floors king the mini bridge shake which then made one of my heels slip and fall on top of the drummer which caught him off guard and set him off toon. Everyone became flustered then I became worried.

Before I could even turn back to X, he kneed my in the stomach harshly making me wince in pain.

"Ow..." I whimpered.

He stood up and looked at me really quick before running away leaving me to cringe in the pain. I gained my strength again then began to beat myself up inside. I let X escape because of a shoe.

Everything went back to normal with the show but I stayed on the bridge just thinking then I remembered Cindy.

I immediately shot up and went down by the rope. I still had pain in my stomach but overcame it and ran barefoot out of the arena. I searched for her in the halls before I found a deserted hallway with a girl laying on the ground. My stomach's pain began to hurt less. It was my chest now.

I ran up to her then I tried shaking her vigorously to wake her up. She stood still. Was she dead? I felt her pulse on her wrist. She was alive. I began to shake her again until her eyes fluttered open sending me a wave of relief.

"What happened?" She asked still laying down.

"Um, well, he might've gotten away." I said embarrassed.

"Oh no. This is all my fault." She said now sitting up on her elbows.

"No it's not. You tried your best. It was my fault." I reply holding on to my stomach.

"It's okay. People make mistakes." She said. "But how did I end up here?"

"I don't know honestly. Hold on. Did you hit you at all?" I asked.

"No I just remember someone put something on my nose then I knocked out." She said.

"Oh. You got gassed." I replied.

"Huh?" She now sat up properly and was staring at me for an answer.

"The cloth has a gas infused in it to make you pass out. That's what he probably did to you." I said.

"I'm so stupid. I shouldn't have let him do that."

"No it's not. You're only a beginner." I said. "Lets not worry about this now. Lets just go enjoy the concert."

I helped her up and she went into the arena with crazy fans and the boys. I went through the backstage door and remembered I was still barefoot and I have no idea where my shoes are.

Can this day get any better?

---------------------------------------------A/N: Sorry haven't been making long chapters. I will in a little bit hopefully. So please comment, vote, fan and KEEP READING! THANKS!!!