Part 12

I keep an eye on the audience as the boys go on stage and that sing on the radio starts to play. They greet the host and take a seat.

The interview begins. 'We're so happy to have you blah blah blah'. This was so boring. How do people find this entertaining?

I still keep looking out at the crowd mainly a bunch of teenage girls who wouldn't want to harm any of them. They'd only harm whoever this Mr. X guy is.

But they have no idea. Then suddenly something grabs my attention.

"So we found pictures of you and this beautiful young lady. People are curios Harry." The interviewer says to Harry.

I look at the screen and see pictures of me and Harry last night.

"No no no. She's only my assistant." Harry explains.

"So you were walking with your assistant through the park in the middle of the night?" The interviewer says sarcastically.

"Exactly." Harry replies making the audience laugh.

"Nothing more than your assistant?" The host pushes on.

"She is my friend." Harry says.

"Just a friend. Or a friend with benefits?" The interviewer says making the audience go "Ooooooo."

I literally just start blushing and try hiding my face. I can tell Harry does the same.

"No. We're just friends. She's just my assistant." Harry responds smirking a bit.

"Is she here with you?" The interviewer asks.

Oh shit.

"Well, um-" Harry begins.

"C'mon. Get her out here. Doesn't everyone want to meet this famous young lady?"

There are screams and shouts from the audience for my appearance. I am literally forced onto the stage. I've been put under pressure but not like this.

"Welcome!" The interviewer says warmly. He sits me in the already crowded couch, squeezed next to Harry.

"So your Harry's new personal assistant?" He asks.

"Um, yes I am." I say perky and bubbly.

"So what do you assist him with?" The interviewer said. I knew where this was going.

"Papers, keeping him on schedule, things of that sort." I answer.

"And she's American too." The interviewer says.

Excuse me?

"You don't assist with anything that he has in mind?" The perverted interviewer says.

"Okay. I think she's finished here." Harry says.

"No no no. There's still some confusion. So you're not dating Harry?" He says.

"No I'm not. I've only met him yesterday so that would be absurd of me to date him." I answer.

"Huh. Alright. We've gotten things settled. You may go wherever you'd like now love." He responds.

As I leave the stage there's claps and whistles. I instantly feel my phone vibrating.

"Hello?" I answer.

"OMG!!! I saw you on TV!" Cindy squeals.

"Yeah I know." I say.

"So you don't have a thing going on with Harry?" She asks.

"Of course not. No relations within missions, remember?" I reply.

"Of course. Well good luck. Harry Styles is very seductive." Cindy says.

"I can handle it." I say then hang up.

They continued the interview laughing about who knows what and probably talking about the other boys' girlfriends. I still kept an eye out in the audience. This Mr. X person is driving me crazy.

I feel as if they're a professional. I mean how the hell did they get into my pants?

Just have to find out.

---------------------------------------------A/N: Hello. So yeah weird interviewer. Anyway next part they'll be headed for NYC. So I hoped you liked it. I feel like this fanfic is going slow. But I want to have as many parts as possible. Most likely 40 parts tops. Anyway fan, comment, vote and keep reading!!! Thanks!! :))))