CHAPTER 1

Muskan Assad P.O.V

"FINALLY!"

Aiza my friend said while standing up when the professor left. I also packed my things and put everything in my bag before heading out along with Aiza. We both headed towards the parking lot where my car was parked, and there we saw Aqsa leaning against the car waiting for us.

"How long did you wait for us , Aqsa?"

She shrugged her shoulders and got in along with Aiza and me. I started the car and headed towards the cafe where we would usually sit and talk before heading home.

"How are your classes Aqsa?"

"They are fine, I will be having exams next week and then CHRISTMAS HOLIDAY!"

Aiza looked at Aqsa shocked before pouting

"So early! I also want to have a Christmas holiday noooow!"

"What did you expect, were medical students"

I chuckled at her cute face before parking the car. We headed inside the cafe and ordered the usual before taking our seat beside the window.

"How is everything going Aiza?"

I asked while taking a sip from my drink. She shrugged her shoulders and smiled slightly.

"Well, the medicine is working, but I'm starting to get very tired because of it"

"Don't worry everything will inshallah be fine"

Aqsa said while caressing her hand. Aiza, Aqsa and I have been friends since our college days, and those days were the best. Aiza had a few problems, where she started thinking about suicide and had depression. Doctors never got to know what the reason is, is it depression, anxiety or something else.

She can smile and laugh but there are days where she suddenly is sad and is down. Those are days where she just needs time to think for herself, she needs to think through her things. Aqsa and I always tried our best to be by her side, and I would usually contact her mother if she was down or if she told us something.

"How are you Muskan?"

I looked at them when I felt their eyes on me. I smiled and nodded my head.

"I'm perfectly fine, what will happen with me"

I said while laughing a little. I know what they were talking about, but they both have their own problems. I don't want to be a burden. And my problem it's nothing big, I just need to think about something else instead of thinking about the problem. And there is no solution to my problem, so it really doesn't matter to me.

"You know, you can always talk to us right?"

I nodded my head and assured them that I was fine. After talking for almost 2 hours we decided to head home.

"Byeeee!"

Aiza said when she got off while Aqsa came beside me. We waved bye to her and then I drove Aqsa home.

"Byeeee!"

I chuckled and waved bye to her and then I headed home. I parked my car in our carriage before taking my things.

"THANKS FOR THE RIDE MUSKAN!"

I chuckled while looking at the house beside my house. Yes we lived right beside each other. Aqsa lived in the middle while I lived on the right side and Aiza lived on the left.

"Wait! Muskan! Simba is at your house!"

"Alright! I will come with him after dinner!"

She gave me a thumbs up before walking in. I also opened the door and was welcomed by Simba who was standing right in front of the door.