"Yeah, you know what I regret?" Mercedes turned and sassily turned her head to look towards Rachel, pursing her lips when Lilith sassily turned her head to look at the girl as well when she noticed her aunt's motion. "Being the laughing stock of the show choir world."

"Oh, wooow." Lilith tilted her head and pursed her lips in a very Santana-Lopez-meets-Quinn-Fabray look as her mother pinched the bridge of her nose and side-eyed the Latina beside her.

"She's never staying the weekend at your house again." Quinn whispered as Santana covered her mouth and tried not to laugh at how Finn squirmed under Lilith's 'Mini Q' look.

"Mercedes has a point," Kurt spoke up as Luca turned and smiled at the boy behind her in her seat. "Victor's video of 'The Kiss That Missed' already has 20,000 views on YouTube, and the comments section is full of pithy banter like 'Why is that T Rex eating the Jew?'."

"How many times do we have to apologize?" Finn asked, though not looking very apologetic.

"Yeah. No more apologize." Rachel smiled at her boyfriend, kissing his cheek and giggling.

"The school hates us even more now." Mike sighed as Tina rubbed her boyfriend's shoulders comfortingly.

"Which is why we have to work even harder this year to recruit new members." Mr. Schuester declared, raising a hand in encouragement. "We're two men down."

"Yeah, only because Puckerman couldn't convince Zizes to stay." Santana scoffed as Lilith whipped her head back towards Mercedes and looked at her wide-eyed.

"You in da 'ig?"

Mercedes blinked at Lilith beside her, narrowing her eyes when the girl reached up to touch her straightened hair. She gently swatted her little grabby hand away, shooting Quinn a look.

"JJ, I will take you to this carpet." Mercedes bobbed her head, chuckling at Lilith's quick head action back. "You sassing me?"

"You sassin' me!" Lilith replied before whining when Quinn picked her up from the chair and placed her in her lap. "Momma, I be wid Aunni Merrdez."

"You need to be nice," Quinn whispered, trying to quiet her child, but the child's attention turned towards Santana beside her and whined. "No, stay with Momma."

"Daddy, we go play win D'Mac."

"No, god, no." Santana groaned, shaking her head. She turned towards Lilith and shot the child a look. "Why do you call me that? What about Aunt Tanny? Sanny? Tana? Santana? Anything else?"

"Daddy." Lilith pouted, leaning into Quinn and whining. "Dada, pluheez."

"Nope." Santana kissed the child's head, picking up her stuffed animal from where Lilith had dropped it earlier and handing it to her for a quick distraction.

"Wait." Artie frowned, looking around. "Where's Little G? I thought Silvestro Academy let her attend through their exchange program or something. Is she not allowed in the New Directions?"

"She is always allowed." Mr. Schuester cut in, wincing when he noticed The Unholy Trinity shooting him, disproving looks.

"She's...around." Rachel exchanged a look with Finn, sighing worriedly.

"It's sad. I miss her." Puck admitted, sighing and looking toward Luca with a slight smirk. "Where is your Momma?"

"Silly." Luca giggled, pointing to Quinn with a wide bright, toothy smile.

"Where's Mommy?" Tina tried, smiling towards Luca, hopefully for her to spill the beans. "Where's your Mommy go during the day?"

Luca placed a hand over her mouth and giggled, looking at her twin sister with a glance around. She shook her head when Lilith began laughing, hiding their mother's not-so-secret location.