1

A/N: Season Three has arrived! I hope you're all ready!🥺

More cast will post as we move forward to prevent spoilers!

Sorry for any mistakes!

XXXX

XXXX

Finishing his text message to Ellarose after yet another problematic morning during his days with his daughter, William Schuester walked into the choir room. He took a deep breath when he noticed — as was threatened to him — that Gracelynn Jones was nowhere in sight.

At least he had gotten the court order to keep her in Silvestro's exchange program here in Lima, Ohio.

"Mr. Shue, why are all of our trophies in the middle of the room?" Tina asked as the group gathered around and looked down at their trophies.

"I was sure that our Nationals trophy would grow during the summer." Brittany pouted, helping Luca into the plastic chair she was trying to climb.

The triplets were on the move, even Lucifer, all walking at different strengths. They had practiced over the summer and developed through their seventeen months of life to show off at Mckinley on the days the young parents decided to bring them to school.

"I want this image burned into your mind." Mr. Schuester stated as Luca kicked her feet happily and smiled all sixteen of her teeth at her mother on the other side. "This is what the difference between first and 12th place looks like. It's also what it feels like."

"Are you planning on bumming us out all year long?" Raegan asked, crossing her arms over her chest and rolling her eyes.

Taking a deep breath since her sweet Lilith Jadelynn picked up on things very quickly now, Quinn shot the back of Raegan's head a sharp glare. She kept her mouth shut, seeing Santana cross her arms over her chest from the corner of her eyes, most likely sharing her irritation with Grace's housemate.

"No." Mr. Schuester shook his head. "I'm planning on pushing you harder than you've ever been pushed. We made it to Nationals last year. This year, I'm not going to let anything or anyone stop us from winning it all; I let you down last year." He paused, looking around at his students apologetically. "I lost focus on my life last year. I let some Broadway pipe dream get in the way of our family here and my own, which I will not let happen again. This is our year of change."

"And we're really sorry that the guy who replaced you in April Rhodes' musical won the Tony," Rachel spoke up, leaning into Finn with an apologetic smile towards their director.

"No, we're not," Raegan whispered, smiling innocently when her aunt's boyfriend shot her a look.

"I mean, I can only imagine your regret." Rachel continued, ignoring Raegan completely.