"Well everybody else dose and I am NOT explaining that again." Sophie said with a sweet smile. Fitz scowled "Whatever" Biana elbowed him.

"Dex is right Sophie! How did you figure that out?!" She exclaimed.

"Lots and lots of cross referencing that i would rather not relive. But I can't take all the credit. Kenric left a few hidden clues in his cache--" Everybody around the table scowled, except for Keefe who refused to get off the floor but gave a thumbs up. (A/N Sophie searched through Kenric's cache with Oralie like in the ninth book just without Dex. its all of the same secrets {Fintan, the mistyrious island/Elysian, etc.}. also sorry Dex) "Ok ok I know your mad, but me and Oralie looked through it one on one--"

"EXACTLY! that's the problem! we are supposed to be a team Sophie! Its not all about you!" Fitz yelled.

"COUNCILOR ORALIE," Sophie shouted over him, "Told me specifically that it had to be me. Nobody else was allowed, COUNCILORS ORDERS. I'm sorry if that bothers you but I had no choice."

Tam nodded "Guys just let it go. It was a councilors order and its better to have the information then to let it slide off because we all couldn't be there and were stubborn about it." He said earning a snicker from Linh who mumble something about Tam being the most stubborn of the group. Biana laughed and tapped him on the nose before getting back to studying the maps.

"Maybe Sophie could let me see--"

"No. Sorry Fitz but I maid a promise to Oralie that I would keep the information secret and i'm going to keep it." Sophie said. she had eventually found a small, small amount of forgiveness for Oralie. It didn't mean she was necessarily happy but she was willing to let it pass for some circumstances. Oralie was her mother after all. Wylie nodded and agreed which finally compelled Maruca to agree. Everybody else finally nodded and they continued.

"Can I finish now?" Sophie asked. everybody nodded. "Ok! So anyway Kenric left a few helpful clues in the Loadstar symbol he had and Fintan even maid a small slip when he looked at a few specific stars when he was thinking about his flowers, Noxflairs, which could be important later, but what sealed the deal was Jolie."

"JOLIE!" Everybody exclaimed.

"Not just Jolie... I think Cyrah also helped her."

"Mom..." Wylie choked out.

"If you want the comb--"

"Keep it Sophie, they would want you to have it. I'm sure of it." He said with a nod.

"Thank you. Anyway Jolie left one extra note in her room on one of her combs like i said before." Sophie said. She pulled a comb out of her hair. It had an intricate pattern of a flowering vine with shades of purple amethysts in the flowers and black onyx in the vine but there were bright gold pearls outlining the flowers and vines. It looked somewhat like the nightshade plants the gnomes cultivated for medicine. Sophie held it up to the maps and the gold pearls matched up perfectly with the constellation on the maps exept for afew pearls missing on the comb.

"So what are we going to do next?" Linh asked voicing the unspoken question that everybody had. Keefe finally decided to get up. "Oh Oh Pick me Miss Foss Boss!" He said teasingly.

"Ugh. Yes Keefe."

"Thank you! Okay so, Foster told me all about her plan!--"

Fitz snorted, "Ofcourse."

"Anyway, we are going to continue completing the map by estimating where the next gold stars will be which will hopefully end up as Neverseen hideouts. Foster thinks the reason why there are a few pearls missing on the comb is because Jolie and Cyrah didn't know where all the hideouts are that we know about but the pattern still continues with the added stars. also she wants to ask the councilors if she can look through all of there caches. and finally she wants to see if prentenc has any memori of Jolie and Cyrah working together."

"I dont know if he can handle that." Wylie asked. "I know, Thats why i'm making it your call." Sophie said. He nodded.

"That's crazy! The councilors will never let you do that!" Stina said with a small laugh.

"They might have to. we are running out of time. they need to face those secrets whether its through me or not."

"Not going to lie... this might actually work. and I think me and the other bodyguards could ask our leaders if they help. maybe you guys could handle the trolls and dwarfs but i'm sure the gnomes will help and I can convince my father if its for the right cause." Ro said. Sophie absolutely HATED the idea of working with King Dimtar... but if it was going to save the world it was worth it... maybe...

"Okay fine if he agrees to a few terms which i will have to come up later. I promise they will be fair and given to the other species. I'll get back to you on what they are later." Sophie said putting the comb back in her updo. (Yes she was still trying to mask her pain). "Wait... what about Grady?" Dex asked. Sophie face turned hard as stone but a tear still slipped down her cheek. Keefe walked over and pulled Sophie to him. Fitz glared at his arm which was around her waist. "I'm just hoping hes in one of the unfound hideouts." She said, her voice cracking with every word.

"Its alright guys!" Keefe said with an up beat tone to lighten the mood, "Fosters got this!"

Hope you enjoyed guys! What do you think of my plot so far? I hope I'm incorperating some of the Stellarlune plot in correctly!
DISCLAIMER: AGAIN I DON"T OWN ANY OF THE KOTLC PLOTS OR CHARACTERS! RIGHTS GO TO SHANON MESSANGER! this is just a fan fiction!
Thank you! (PLS let me know if I'm doing this crediting stuff right! I don't want people to think I'm taking credit for other amazing peoples works!)

Word count: 1682

Happy Reading!
~@Amberle_mesmer_246