Date Night (NSFW)

Emily shows up to Hollis with a bouquet in one hand and a packed picnic basket in the other. It is the last day of the first semester and she knew Alison would be working hard to get all the final exams graded. She enters the building where Alison's office is and the door is propped open. An angry student storms out, almost knocking into Emily. Emily pokes her head into the office.
"Hey, love. Hungry?"
Alison looks up and smiles, then furrows her brow.
"Where's the girls?"
"My mom has them. Today is about you and me."
Emily walks over to the desk and leans down, kissing her and handing her the bouquet. Alison grins.
"You are such a romantic."
Emily bites her lip and smiles them holds up the basket.
"I figured we could go to our spot and have a picnic."
Alison smiles.
"That sounds perfect."
Alison organizes her desk and follows Emily outside to the car. Emily parks on the side of the road and grabs the basket before opening Alison's door for her and taking her hand. They walk hand in hand to the kissing rock.
"Do you remember the last time we were here?"
"Who could forget. It was a wonderful night, even with all that was going on."
Emily smiles and lays out a blanket next to the rock, sitting down and holding her hand out for Alison to join her. They eat and once they are done, Emily packs everything but the blanket back up. She lays down and Alison cuddles up to her. Alison traces her finger from Emily's sternum down her abdomen. Emily turns her head to look at her. Brown eyes meet blue. Emily places her hand on Alison's cheek.
"You get more and more beautiful every day."
Alison smiles and kisses Emily's palm before leaning in and capturing Emily's lips.
"I love you so much, mermaid."
"I love you too, AliBear."
Alison's hand trails down to the hem of Emily's shirt as she leans in for another kiss, this one deeper. Alison's hands trail across Emily's abdomen under her shirt. Emily grabs Alison's hips and pulls her as close as she can. Alison's dress slides up her thighs as she pushes Emily onto her back, straddling her. Emily sits up with Alison on her lap and captures Alison's lips with hers. Her hands slide up Alison's thighs. She digs her nails in and scratches down Alison's thighs just hard enough to elicit a moan from the blonde. Alison grinds against Emily. Emily slides one hand in between Alison's legs and moves the cloth of her panties to the side. She starts rubbing circles around Alison's clit. Alison moans and throws her head back. Emily bites and sucks on Alison's pulse point, knowing it drives the blonde mad.
"Please, baby. I need more."
Emily makes Alison look her in the eyes.
"Tell me what you need, my love."
"I need to feel you inside me."
Emily smiles and slides two fingers inside Alison. Alison moans and grinds down on Emily's hand.
"Oh fuck, baby you feel so good."
Emily smirks and starts pumping her fingers in and out of Alison. A few minutes later she feels Alison's walls tighten around her fingers. She uses her free hand to hold Alison close as she begins to shake. Emily helps her ride it out, then slowly pulls her fingers out of Alison. She brings them to her mouth, making sure she's staring Alison in the eyes. She slowly sucks all of Alison's cum off her fingers, moaning at the taste. She pulls her fingers out of her mouth with a pop.
"God, babe, you taste so..fucking....good."
Alison bites her lip. She leans so her lips are right next to Emily's ear.
"How badly do you want to taste me?"
Her voice is somewhere between a growl and a moan. Emily bites her lip.
"So so bad."
"Lay down and let me take care of you, then you can taste me baby."
Emily lays back and Alison strips her down, kissing down her neck to her chest. Her tongue circles Emily's nipple before sucking it into her mouth and her hand finds its way to Emily's wet center. She makes sure her fingers are coated in the wetness before sliding two inside Emily. Emily moans, her back arching. Alison slowly picks up the pace, and minutes later Emily is coming undone beneath her.
"Oh fuck, Alison!"
Alison captures Emily's lips with hers as she helps Emily ride out the orgasm. Emily takes a second to recover before flipping them and pulling Alison's dress off. Emily kisses down Alison's body. She positions herself between Alison's thighs and slides her arms underneath them. Emily moans as she tastes Alison on her tongue. Alison tangles her fingers in Emily's hair. It doesn't take long for Alison to feel an orgasm building.
"Oh fuck, Emily. I'm gonna cum."
Alison's back arches and her legs shake. Emily continues until Alison's orgasm dies down. She makes her way back up and kisses Alison softly and slowly before laying next to her on the blanket. Alison smiles at her, her eyes sparkling.
"What?"
"You are the best wife anyone could ever ask for."
Emily chuckles.
"Because I gave you a mindblowing orgasm?"
"I mean that definitely earns you some points but that's not why. You are an amazing mother. You make me feel so loved and so beautiful always. Even on our worst days. I wish it hadn't taken me so long to admit that I love you."