Forgiven (NSFW)

It's been three days since Alison got home. She had told the cops the truth. About A. About being buried alive by her mom. About running and hiding. Her father couldn't even look at her and her friends had all been distant. She picks up her phone and calls the only person she wants to see right now.
"Ali? It's 11 o clock."
"I know, Em, I'm sorry. I can't stand to be in this house one more second. Can I come over?"
"Of course."
Emily's heart flutters. Ten minutes later there's a light knock at the door. She opens it and sees a very exhausted looking Alison. The blonde doesn't say a word, she just slips her arms around Emily and hugs her. After a second of shock, Emily hugs her back.
"I'm sorry."
Alison's voice is muffled against Emily's shoulder.
"You don't have to apologize Ali, we understand."
Alison pulls back.
"No. Not about that. I'm sorry for making you think I don't love you the way you loved me. I'm sorry for pushing you away."
Emily looks into Alison's eyes and sees the glint of tears forming. Emily instinctively brings her hand up to Alison's cheek as Alison starts to speak again.
"I have loved you for a long time. I was stupid and scared and all I have wanted since I left is to tell you how much you mean to me. It's why I worked so hard to try to become better than I was. I didn't know if I'd ever come back but I knew if I did, I wanted to be someone who deserves the love you have always given me. To be someone who is capable of giving you that love in return. Fearlessly and shamelessly."
"Ali..."
"Please. Just listen. When I read to you that quote from Great Expectations, I wasn't trying to manipulate you. I was trying to find a way to convey my love for you. I was trying to be brave. When you kissed me, I got scared again. So I pushed you away. I shouldn't have but I did. I didn't think I was deserving of you. Of your love. And maybe I'm still not but I can't hide anymore. I don't want to hide anymore. I want you, Emily Fields. I want to be with you. I want to hold your hand at school. I want to..."
Emily cuts her off with a kiss and Alison let's herself get lost in it, kissing back desperately. When the two pull apart, Emily smiles at her.
"I still love you. I never stopped. You have the most terrifying hold on my heart."
Emily takes Alison's hand and leads her up the stairs. They enter Emily's bedroom and Emily pushes her against the door, kissing her hard.
"Em. Your mom."
"Isn't home."
Emily's eyes pierce Alison's and Alison sees something in them. A want, no, a need.
"If we are going to do this, Ali, it's going to be on my terms."
Alison gulps and nods as Emily continues.
"No more secrets. No more lies. Not with me. Not with anybody. I need to know that you are all in."
"I am, baby."
Alison initiates the kiss this time. Slowly at first, then desperately. She moans when Emily moves to kiss her neck. Alison runs her hands along Emily's abs under her shirt, slowly moving her hands up. Suddenly, Emily grabs her wrists and pins them above her head against the door. Alison is sure her wrists will be bruised tomorrow but she doesn't care. She meets Emily's eyes.
"Tonight is about me showing you I forgive you."
Alison shudders at the brunettes dominance and whines.
"Please, Em. I want to touch you."
Emily sees the pleading look in Alison's eyes. She tightens her grips on Alison's wrists and smirks.
"Alison Dilaurentis begging? I'm not sure I heard you right. "
Normally Alison would have a snappy comeback but not this time. Emily is driving her crazy and she wants so badly to do something about it.
"Please," Alison says again.
"Maybe. If you do good."
Alison sees a mischievous glint in Emily's eyes. Fuck. She thought to herself. What did I just get myself into?
Alison let's out a gasp as Emily begins to slowly scrape her teeth against the sensitive part of Alison's neck. Emily continues biting and sucking at Alison's neck, painfully slowly. Alison was becoming more and more desperate with each touch of the brunettes lips against her skin. She tries to grind against Emily to get any sort of friction where she needs it most but Emily simply moves backward.
"Em...."
Alison whines again. Emily smirks at her.
"What is it?"
"Please."
"Tell me what you want."
Emily's voice is husky and demanding and Alison thought she was going to lose it right then and there.
"Touch me. Please. I want you to touch me."
Emily slowly removes Alison's shirt and bra. She can tell Alison is getting increasingly impatient but she wasn't through. The blonde hadn't told her specifically where she wanted to be touched and Emily was going to take advantage of that. Emily slowly circles Alison's nipple with her tongue and Alison let's out a loud moan. Emily repeats the action, this time scraping it between her teeth as well. Alison squirms against her. Emily continues biting and sucking, alternating between them, enjoying the ungodly sounds erupting from Alison's mouth. It doesn't take long for Alison to begin begging again.
"Please. I need you."
"You need me to what, Alison?"
"I need you to fuck me."
Emily smirks and swiftly picks the blonde up, laying her on the bed and removing the rest of her clothes. She climbs on top of her, kissing her as she slides two of her fingers into Alison. Alison let's out a cry of pleasure as Emily thrusts her fingers at a steady pace.
"Fuck, Em."
Alison cums, hard. Emily rolls off of her.
"Now, you have permission to touch me."
Alison takes a second to recover before leaning over Emily, kissing her and slipping her hand into Emily's pants, too impatient to wait for the clothes to be gone. Alison let's out a soft moan as she feels how wet Emily is. She begins sliding her fingers in and out of the brunette and Emily grips the sheets, moaning. It doesn't take long for her to reach that high.
After taking a minute to breath, Emily stands up, pulling Alison up with her. She leads her to the bathroom and turns on the shower. She strips herself down and turns on the water. She climbs in and motions for Alison to join her.
"What are we doing, Em?"
Alison asks softly.
"Taking care of each other."
Emily says softly as she begins gently washing Alison. The dominating look in her eye gone, replaced with love. Alison leans forward and gently kisses her.
"Thank you."