Beard (NSFW)

"What exactly do I get out of this?"
Emily and Alison are sitting with Noel at the brew.
"We are lesbians, Noel. We have gaydar. I know your dad would be pissed if he found out his son was gay. Dating the two hottest girls in school, you'll get the reputation of a player and all of our secrets will be safe."
"Okay, what will I have to do?"
"Take us out on a date every Friday. Walk me to all before lunch classes and Emily to all after lunch classes. Hand holding will hopefully be enough to sell it but you can tell your football buddies you're banging us both. We will cover you on all our dates and you can keep the change for yourself."
"Deal."
"Good. Because today is Friday. Our first date. Dinner and a movie in Philly."
The three of them squeeze into Noel's truck. Emily in the middle. The moment they get out of Rosewood, Emily leans over and kisses Alison. She swipes her tongue across Alison's lower lip.
"Please don't have sex in my truck."
"Don't worry, Noel. All we plan to do is make out a little. You don't like us and we don't like you but we still respect your boundaries."
They continue to make out until they get close to the restaurant. Alison pulls out $150 and hands it to Noel.
"This should cover dinner and the movie."
He takes it and parks the truck, walking around and opening their door, helping them out of the truck. Emily and Alison loop their arms through his on either side and enter the restaurant. They eat their dinner and go to the movie theater. It's darker there so Emily and Alison sit together in the row behind Noel. The movie starts and Emily's hand finds its way under Alison's skirt and slides up her thigh. Alison bites her lip and pulls Emily in for a kiss. She shoves her tongue into Emily's mouth and slips her hand into Emily's pants and starts fingering her. The sounds of the movie cover their moans.

Monday morning Hanna, Spencer, and Aria pull Emily and Alison into the bathroom.
"What the fuck? Is it true?"
"Is what true?"
"Noel is going around saying you both put out for him this weekend."
"Yeah. And?"
"Oh my God. What was it like?"
Hanna's eyes sparkle.
"A lady doesn't kiss and tell."
"Oh come on!!"
"Let's just say, we are both going out with Noel again next weekend."

The two of them manage to keep up the charade until one day in junior year, Spencer and Hanna walks in on them, Alison's head between Emily's legs, Emily mid orgasm. Alison's parents were out of town and they were taking advantage of the empty house.
"Oh my God!"
"I knew it!"
Emily throws the blanket over them and Alison crawls up until her head is out the top.
"Does nobody knock?"
"We did!"
Emily groans and covers her face with a pillow.
"Please don't tell anyone."
Her voice is muffled.
"Of course."
They step out of the room so Emily and Alison can get dressed.
"What are you two doing here anyway?"
"We didn't think anyone was home."
Hanna says and Spencer elbows her.
"Ouch! Might as well tell them."
"Tell us what?"
"Sometimes, when nobody is here, we come over and have fun in the guest bedroom. We always wash the sheets and blankets after."
"Is that why I found them in the dryer a few times?"
"Wait, does Noel know?"
"Noel's our beard. We get dates in public, he gets free food and a reputation as a player so his dad doesn't find out he's gay."
"That's smart. Why didn't I think of that?" Spencer looks to Hanna.
"Your gaydar is broken, babe. That's why. But I love you anyway. "
The girls laugh and Emily speaks up.
"If you don't mind, the guest room is all yours. Just shut our door on your way out. In case any other uninvited guests drop by."