Womanizer (NSFW)

Emily, Alison, Aria, Spencer, and Hanna have been best friends since middle school. They became competitive with each other in high school when they all came out. Now the five have enrolled in the same college.
"Whoever has the least amount of beauties in their book by the end of the semester pays for everyone else's vacation. Rules are nobody from our friend group. They have to explicitly agree to a one night stand, no tricking them by getting their hopes up and they have to write their own name in the book."
"Oh you're on."
By midsemester Emily, Alison, and Hanna are neck and neck. Aria and Spencer not far behind. They sit at lunch. Alison speaks up.
"I'm starting to run out of girls I'm attracted to enough to fuck at this school. Why don't we go clubbing? Increase our chances."
The others agree.

Emily gets dressed for the club. She decides on a black dress with a deep plunge neckline that stops right above her navel and a pair of silver heels.
Alison decides to wear a skintight red strapless dress and black heels, leaving her hair curled so it falls in perfect rings over her shoulders.
The girls all meet up outside the dorm. Alison can't take her eyes off of Emily. She's been in love with the tan brunette since they met in 8th grade.
"Wow. There is no way you're leaving the club alone tonight."
Emily blushes. She's loved Alison since the 8th grade as well but is too afraid to act on her feelings.
They get to the club and split up, Alison heads to the bar and orders a drink. She glances around the club. Emily notices a guy near her slip something into her glass and she walks over. Alison goes to take a drink but Emily grabs it out of her hand.
"Come dance with me."
She leads Alison to the dancefloor.
"What gives? I just ordered that."
"And I'll order you a new one. The guy next to you at the bar slipped something into yours."
"I didn't know you paid that close attention to me."
Emily is feeling bold.
"How could I not? You're the most beautiful woman in the world."
Alison smiles.
"Screw the stupid competition."
She slides her hands into Emily's hair and pulls her into a kiss, passionate and sweet.
"Let's get out of here."
They take a cab back to campus and go to Emily's dorm room. Alison pushes Emily up against the door and kisses her again.
"You have no idea how long I have wanted to kiss you."
Emily kisses her back.
"I've wanted to ever since we met."
Alison flips Emily around so that she's facing the door and unzips her dress. She kisses Emily's neck. Emily bites her lip and let's out a soft moan. Alison slips Emily's dress off. Emily turns back around and Alison can't breathe for a moment.
"You...wow...I...fuck"
Alison looks back into Emily's eyes. Emily expects to see pure lust in Alison's eyes but she is met with eyes full of love. Their lips meet again, slow and sensual. Emily slips Alison's dress off and they both kick off their heels. Emily pulls Alison to the bed. They take their time learning each other's bodies. Every touch that causes a gasp, moan, or shudder. Their bodies move in sync, grinding together. Alison's hand finds her way to Emily's center, rubbing deliberate circles around her clit.
"Look me in the eyes when you cum," Alison says in a sultry voice. Emily's fingers tangle into Alison's hair, looking into her eyes. Her body begins to shake but she fights the urge to close her eyes. Her moans get louder and louder before coming undone. Alison captures Emily's lips with her own bringing Emily back down. Emily flips them and slides down Alison's body, taking Alison's clit into her mouth. Emily hums against Alison's clit causing heavenly moans to come from the beautiful blondes lip. It isn't long before Alison is cumming into Emily's mouth. Emily moves back up and kisses Alison. They fall asleep tangled together.

The next morning they meet up with the other girls. They bring their books.
"You can toss these. We forfeit."
"You forfeit? What happened to 'you're going down'?"
Emily and Alison look at each other, softly.
"We stopped hiding our feelings for each other."
Spencer clears her throat.
"Well, I guess Hanna will win then since we are being honest. Half the names in my book are just random names Aria wrote. I mean seriously, Ivana Kishu? Very obvious, very fake name."
Hanna speaks up.
"Well, actually, I just copied the names out of Em and Ali's books. I've been dating Mona Vanderwaal since junior year of high school."
The girls all laugh.
"Looks like everyone's paying for their own way on vacation this year."