Breathless (NSFW)

"Girls! Do you have everything packed? Spencer is picking you up in 20 minutes."
The twins come downstairs with their bags.
"Everything's all packed Mama."
Alison goes through Emily's checklist as Emily goes over the camp safety rules and makes sure the girls have both of their numbers memorized. Alison pulls their cell phones our of their bags.
"These stay here. You don't want to take the risk of camp counselors confiscating them or other campers stealing them. You may take it for granted, but Caleb spent hours upgrading these."
"Check the kitchen drawer. These are our burners Mama."
Alison checks the kitchen drawer and confirms which ones are burners and hands them back.
"We raised you well."
Spencer knocks on the door and the girls race to open it.
"There's my favorite neices. Ready to go?"
The girls grab their bags and load them up in Spencer's car.
"I'll message as soon as we get there."
Emily comes out of the kitchen.
"Don't let them talk you into stopping for fast food. We already made them breakfast. They're not hungry, they just want junk."
Alison and Emily say their I love yous to the girls and head back in the house. As soon as Alison shuts the door, Emily pushes her up against it. Alison gently places her fingertips on Emily's hips.
"Slow down, baby. There's no rush."
She moves one hand up and brushes Emily's hair behind her ear and pulls her in to a gentle kiss. She lightly kisses across Emily's jawline and down her neck. Emily lifts Alison's face up and runs her tongue along Alison's bottom lip. Alison's lips part as they kiss, their tongues dance. They pull apart and Emily grips Alison's thighs and lifts her up, carrying her to their bedroom. She gently places the blonde on the bed, climbing on top of her. Her fingertips dance against Alison's skin, right below the hem of her shirt. Alison reaches up and pulls Emily's shirt off and runs her hands across Emily's abdomen. She moves her hands to Emily's sides and flips them. She pulls off her shirt, then slowly peppers kisses all over Emily's chest and stomach. Then she runs her tongue up Emily's abdomen. She gently brushes her fingertips across Emily's breasts and Emily lets out a gasp. She teases Emily's right nipple with her tongue. Emily moans beneath her.
"Fuck..Ali...yes...like that."
Alison wraps her mouth around Emily's nipple, gently sucking, enjoying the sounds coming from her wife. Emily flips them back over and gives Alison's nipples the same treatment. Alison gasps and moans. She props herself up on her elbows.
"Pants off."
Emily pulls Alison's pants off, then pulls her own off as well. Alison sits up and pulls Emily to her, putting her left leg over Emily's right and her right leg under Emily's left. She guides Emily's hand down to her clit then moves her hand to Emily's. With her free hand she grips the back of Emily's neck, looking her in the eyes as they enter each other. They both let out a gasp and move in sync. They thrust together, moans escaping their mouths. They never break eye contact.
"Fuck Ali I'm close."
"Me too, Em."
"I'm about to cum."
"Cum with me, baby."
They climax together shaking and moaning. Emily pulls Alison into a kiss.
"Damn, baby. That is the most intense sex we have ever had."
Alison smiles.
"Sometimes it's better to slow down and savor each touch. Each moment."