Mon Amour

Emily begins unpacking their bags as Alison makes a phone call.
"Je voudrais confirmer la réservation Dilaurentis pour sept.......Avez-vous reçu la bague à mettre dans le champagne..........le violoniste est-il également prêt..........Merci. Ma proposition de ce soir sera parfaite."
Emily comes up behind Alison and slips her arms around her waste as Alison hangs up the phone.
"I have no idea what you are saying but it's so sexy when you speak French."
"Oh yeah?"
"Yeah."
Alison turns around and whispers right in her ear.
"Je vais te baiser si fort."
Emily shivers and Alison grins.
"Je vais te donner envie de ne jamais quitter ce lit."
"God I love you."
Emily pulls Alison into a kiss.
"I'll speak more French to you later. We should rest. We had a long flight and we have a dinner reservation at seven."

Alison wakes Emily a few hours later.
"I set out your outfit for tonight. Keep your eyes closed until I'm out of the room then get dressed and meet me in the lobby in 15 minutes."
Emily gets up after Alison leaves. A beautiful red sequined dress with a slit up the side is laying across the foot of the bed with a pair of red pumps. She puts it on and quickly styles her hair and heads downstairs. When she reaches the lobby, she sees Alison by the door wearing a red crushed velvet tuxedo and red pumps that match hers.
"Wow."
Alison leads her outside to a limousine.
"Get ready for the night of your life, mon amour."
They arrive at the restaurant and go up to the host stand.
"Réservation Dilaurentis pour deux."
"Par ici."
"Merci."
The host leads them to their table.
"I called ahead and placed our orders. You don't have to worry about a thing tonight."
"How did I get so lucky?"
"I'm the lucky one."

After the main course, the waiter brings the champagne and their dessert. The violinist comes over and begins playing.
Emily takes a sip of hers and feels something in her mouth. She pulls the object out of her mouth and gasps. Alison grabs it and gets down on one knee. The violinist stops playing.
"Si quelqu'un m'avait dit à quinze ans, je serais assis ici à Paris avec toi, je ne l'aurais pas cru. Je n'aurais jamais pensé que j'aurais la confiance nécessaire pour être pleinement avec vous. Je t'aime de tout mon cœur et je veux passer le reste de ma vie avec toi. Emily Fields, veux-tu m'épouser or in English, if someone told fifteen year old me, i would be sitting here in Paris with you, I wouldn't have believed them. I never thought I would have the confidence to be with you fully. I love you with all my heart and I want to spend the rest of my life with you. Emily Fields, will you marry me?"
Emily can't stop the tears flowing down her cheeks, "Yes. Of course!"