Anything

Part 42!

Jane P.O.V

We all reached the main stadium. I and Janet walked to the backstage and Sebastian, along with the members, went to the sitting area. After we both got our mic done, we both stepped on the main stage and the members cheered. It wasn't any special entry which deserves to be cheered, we both just walked on the stage. But the members cheered to hype up the atmosphere and we both smiled while waving at them.

We decided to check whether we both are completely undoubtable about the stage. So all we both have to do is roam around and the music will keep playing from the back. Our mics are with us and we can sing in the middle of we want to.

I wore a whole black outfit with black sunglasses while Janet wore a black top with a grey sweatpants.

Jane's Outfit:

Janet's Outfit:

Janet's Outfit:

We both gave a thumbs up, signalling the staff that we're ready

We both gave a thumbs up, signalling the staff that we're ready. The music started playing from the back and the first some was "Wasabi". We both have already practiced all the dances so I decided not to dance but as I've already scolded Janet related to the dance steps, she danced along the music. I barely sang the song whereas Janet sang each and every line of the song. The members seemed to be impressed by Janet's vocals and there was a sort of tention on thier face as well because I am going to be the new member and they still haven't heard me sing or rap yet.

I understand it. They might be feeling a bit insecure, but soon they'll forget about the insecure and I can assure them that. I do believe in my singing.

Hoseok P.O.V

Janet was singing perfectly and her moves were so clear that there weren't any mistakes in them. But Jane was neither dancing nor singing, which made all of us a bit insecure as she's the one who's gonna be the new member not Janet. She have to be good in singing and dancing or else it wouldn't be good for the group. But we all trust PD-nim. If he has chosen her, then she would be perfect for the group and for us.

The practice continued when my phone rang. It was an unknown number. It isn't unusual for me to get calls from an unknown number. Most of the times, I got calls from paparazzi, so maybe it's one of them. I declined the call but the number again called on my phone.

Maybe it's important.
I thought and picked up the call.

Hoseok:
Hello?

Unknown:
Do you think you deserve her?

Hoseok:
Who's this?

Unknown:
That doesn't matter. Think of me as your messenger.

Hoseok:
What do you mean?

Unknown:
Do you think you all deserve Jane?

Hoseok:
Of course yeah. She's good at everything.

Unknown:
*Laughs* You can lie to me but you can't lie to yourself. You and I, we both know that BTS deserves better. Moreover, you've never seen her dance or sing so you can't say anything. And look at her, she's not even singing or dancing. Even if she dances, she's just a lazy dancer who'll bring hate to your group.

Hoseok:
That's a lie. You're lying. Jane is perfect for us. You don't know her.

Unknown:
It's you who don't know her. I know her way better than you.

Hoseok:
How can I believe you? You're only lying.

Unknown:
So you need proof? Ask her about her past and then notice how she changes the topic. You have to observe clearly because she's good at hiding secrets.

Hoseok:
Wha-

The unknown person ended the call before I could say something else. Who is he? And how did he knew that Jane is the new member of our group? But the fact I couldn't deny is that he's right. We don't know how she sings or dances. We don't know anything about her past. We don't know anything about her. His words were manipulative and they're affecting me.

I'll make sure to ask her about her past tonight. Then everything will be cleared. Either he's right or he's wrong.

Namjoon P.O.V

I saw Hoseok talking on the phone with a tense expression on his face. I walked towards him when the call ended and tapped him on his shoulder. He turned around.

Namjoon: Hey, is everything alright? You look a bit tensed.

Hoseok: Yeah everything's alright. I'm just a bit worried for Jane. Maybe I'm thinking too much.

Namjoon: Don't overthinking. It's alright, she can handle it perfectly. I know it and I believe in her.

All he did was to nod his head. I patted his back to comfort him and we both walked back to the sitting area where Janet and Jane were enjoying and practicing. The maknaes were vibing with the music even though it's the first time they're hearing the song.

Jungkook: Yeahhh~ Jane you're killing it!!

Jimin: Wohoo! Girls you've got the vibe~

Taehyung: Janet!! I'm in love with your voice!! You sounds like an angel!!

The maknaes cheered so hard and the girls on the stage keep chucking at their cute behaviour.
I hope Jane will handle all this.

End Of Chapter