23

A/N: 🚨Mature content and mental health warning!🚨

Sorry for any mistakes!

XXXX

XXXX

"What's wrong with her?"

"She's barely eaten in two days."

"She's getting everything revoked."

"Doesn't Wolfie care?"

"Stop it. She can hear you. Don't be assholes." Camren snapped, sending the group a stern look as she stood up from where they were sitting in the courtyard talking after finishing their lunch.

Camren crossed the courtyard towards where Grace was sitting watching her babies sit in the snow all bundled up in their snow suits. The babies giggled at the snow flakes falling down around them under Grace's high alert tired eyes. She stopped a few feet away, sending Lucifer a smile when he noticed her standing behind Grace.

"Mind if I sit, Princess Luna?"

"Don't call me that." Grace grumbled, continuing to draw n the snow with the stick she held between her mittened fingers.

"You're not seriously still mad at me are you?" Camren asked, chuckling. 

"Carter said you told everyone I had sex with Santana in the woods."

"I did not say that. I just...It...Was it not true?" Camren arched a brow. "Look, Grace, I didn't mean to...I'm your peer mentor. You think I don't know when you're skipping out past curfew in the middle of the night? You're lucky I didn't tell Miss Sabrina. It was only Frankie and Faith...it was probably Frankie."

"Leave me alone."

"You know what?" Camren crossed her legs and lowered down to the snow beside Grace, not budging when the girl whined and tried to stretch out her legs to block her. "I'm not going to leave you alone. You're going against your program and I know you're all bummed out about not being cleared for Prom, but this shit is why you're not cleared yet."

"I said leave me alone." Grace whispered, looking down and taking a few tense breaths with her shoulders locked up.

"No." Camren turned her head and glared down into Grace's sharp dagger green eyes — having gotten her orange contact confiscated with her fangs yesterday when she refused to eat and participate in her cognitive therapy — and seeing the overwhelming tears form. She sighed, reaching out and rubbing Grace's back, ignoring the way she growled and tensed at her touch. "I'm not going anywhere. You can't scare me away. You can't scare any of us away...We need each other and you need us. That's why you're here. Why we're all here...we're a family whether you like it or not."

"I don't need anyone."

"Then pout and pretend I'm not here, but I'm not leaving until you've eaten, slept, and took your meds because I can guarantee you'll fail weigh in today and be called in for an extra cognitive session instead of your free period with the kittens and babies." Camren patted Grace's cheek, smirking a bit when the sophomore frowned. "You want some watermelon?"