Chapter 25: Be-

~~~~

Cw: blood, death, violence, choking, having to kill friends, violence, death, and violence with a side of violence

~~~~

Scar's pov

     Scar felt his limbs move against his will and train the arrow toward Mumbo. The projectile pointed right at the base of his skull. No! Mumbo, please turn around.

     Luckily, Mumbo turned around. Or, more accurately, he got shoved out of the way by Grian, who was trying to prevent him from getting impaled. However, the arrow still hit Grian between the bones of his pinkie and ring toes. It went straight through his shoe.

The Entity's pov

     That was my last arrow. Well then, let's do this the bloody way. That'll be more fun.

Grian's pov

     Grian shoved Mumbo out of the way of a swing sword, only to get shot in the foot. Owwww.

     He turned to see where the shot had come from. I didn't know the Entity had summoned archers. And why haven't I seen them by now? We've cleared out a good number of the soldiers.

      Grian turned to face where the shot had come from. That's because there aren't any bow soldiers. The Entity is controlling Scar.

     Well, crud.

Scar's pov

     Scar felt himself jump down from his perch. He still felt the pain streak through his legs since the Entity made little attempt to soften the landing.

     Oh no. Oh no no no. This can't go anywhere good. Nope.

     Scar's body walked forwards toward Mumbo and Grian.

Grian's pov

     Grian backed up as Scar, or rather the Entity in Scar's body, moved forward, until he felt his back press up against a column. He glanced to the side, desperately hoping for an escape. Scar was cumbering all of his exits. He pressed his forearm against the avain's chest, pinning him in place.

     Grian tried to mouth the word run to Mumbo, but his efforts were in vain. In one swift, jerking motion, Scar grabbed redstoner's neck, dangling him in the air.

     Then Scar did the thing Grian least expected. Instead of killing him and Mumbo right then and there, he said something strange, "Kill me. Kill me, little Watcher. Kill me."

     Grian mentally froze. The builder glanced over at Mumbo, who was desperately clawing at Scar's hand, trying to get it off his neck.

     "I- I can't. I can't," Grian stammered.

     Scar's face lost its sneer. The Entity must be letting Scar speak.

     "Please, Grian, do it. The Entity will use my body to kill you and Mumbo. And I don't want that to happen. Promise me you'll kill me," Scar spoke, his voice in its typical warm and surprisingly calm tone.

     Grian nodded slightly. He steadied himself against the wretched sensation in his stomach as he drew his sword and pressed the tip against Scar's neck.

     The Entity took back control. "You haven't got much time, little Watcher. Your friend here is suffocating rather quickly," it threatened. "Do you have the stomach to keep your promise? I don't think you do."

     Grian closed his eyes and gritted his teeth. He took a deep breath and drove the sword in through Scar's body's neck.

     Scar's body slumped to the ground, dropping Mumbo. Grian shakely removed his sword.

Mumbo's pov

      Mumbo hit the ground again, gasping for air. He tried to process what the hell had just happened. His brain had decided that it just wasn't going to process anything. It wasn't going to process Scar's dying, bleeding body. It wasn't going to process that Scar's hand had been choking him a few seconds ago. Maybe it's the oxygen deprivation, he thought absentmindedly. 

      "Grian, what just- what happened? Grian?" he looked over to where Grain was. 

Grian's pov

     That's when Grian felt it. The feeling he never wanted to feel again. The feeling of being forced to watch.

     The voice in his head that was not his spoke.

     "Obey."

~~~~

Haha don't you just love procrastinating and not having any f-cking clue what you're doing? Anyways that's my excuse for this being a chapter

Also, weird note: the kill me part reminds me of  'Run!  Run, Lil! Ru-' from The Ballad of Songbirds and Snakes

     -Meep

~~~~