Chapter 9: Quake (aka What. III)

~~~~

Well... um... I had to cut out two thirds of this chapter and rewrite them. This chapter did not want to get written.

Cw: Blood, passing out, fighting, attempted murder

Xisuma's pov

Xisuma had been procrastinating on his admin duties. The first few weeks of server checks of a season were always annoying. However, the recent messages in chat had reminded him. 

X pulled out his communicator, a special admin one, and looked at the player stats. There didn't seem to be anything wrong. There was a hermit or two AFKing, a few with low health, but they either died to a mob or ate, and the rest had normal stats. 

Except for Grian. What in the Notch? I have never seen that before.

Grian's stats read:

Player Username: Grian

Health: 17

Hunger: 14

Player status: Host

Gamemode: Survival

His location was a few characters of what looked to be enderman that shifted constantly, rendering it unreadable.

And below it was another username that Xisuma had never seen before.

Player Username: E̵̢̟̓͐͗̉̐̄̋̐͠͠͠n̸̨͍͚̲̥̭̠̤̹̮͔͎͉͓͙̠̳̬̲̯̲̲̖̳͙̪͉͙̱̐͗̈́͋͋̐͐̂͗̆̆͒͜͝͝ṯ̶̞̎͊̈́͗̃̈̋ï̷̛͍̱̗̠̻͈̬̣̣͍͉̤̯͉̹͉̼̼̜̳̘͈̫͈̋̌̇̽̔͂͐͗̓́̓͗̋̓̌̈́͜͝͝͝ͅt̵͎͕̜̗̼̬͚͍̥̦̝̫̟̙̺̦͕͂̉̇̎̽͂̇̑̐̑͑͛̇̃̈́̊̊̕͠y̷̛̬̲̯̝̼̹̻̺͊͗͋͝

Health: N/A

Hunger: N/A

Player Status: Possessing Grian

Gamemode: N/A

The location was displaying the same thing as Grian's.

Scar's pov

Scar woke up to the early morning sun. He had slept restlessly. He dragged himself out of bed, got ready, and headed outside. The matador flew around the server, still half asleep. They had all agreed to meet there again the next morning. Scar noticed that the Entity seemed to have grown legs and walked to the shopping district.

He knocked on the door, waiting for a response. Nothing. He knocked again, saying, "Grian, you there?" Nothing. "I'm coming in."

Scar walked inside, looking around. The room looked just as it had looked the night before. Scar climbed up the vine into Grian's bedroom. The covers were askew. Upon further inspection, the elf found a note on his bedside table. On it, in large, jagged writing, said,

Don't come find me. You will die.

Alarmed, Scar pulled out his communicator, and sent a message to Mumbo.

<Goodtimeswithscar> mumbo come over to Grian's house

<Mumbo> why?

<Goodtimeswithscar> i need to show you something... important

<GeminiTay> is everything ok?

<Goodtimeswithscar> it will be

A few minutes later, the redstoner arrived. Scar showed him the note.

"That's not Grian's handwriting. His is a small, sloppy print," Mumbo said, looking worried.

They locked eyes, exclaiming at the same time, "The Entity."