<Chapter 24> Fell out of the World

~~~~

Quick announcement: one of my editors and friends, @averygaynerd, is going to be making a Possessed Bloopers book! It will include funny ones hits and other random stuff. And go follow them so you can see when they post it. It's on wattpad.

Cw: Death, blood, fighting

~~~~

Flase's pov

     False regained control of her limbs again. 

     She was speechless for a few seconds before spinning around to the Entity.

     "I hate you!" she cried out before unleashing her anger on the ghost knights around her. She sliced them down, creating an empty circle around her.

The Entity's pov

     Ooh, interesting. This is quite how I thought she'd react. Huh. Oh wow. She's making quite the dent in the forces.

      She seems to be giving the Watcher hope. And the others, too. Maybe she's the problem, not the others.

      Hmm, well I can fix that. We can't have her killing all of my soldiers. Yes, this one's getting annoying. Time to try out my new powers.

Scar's pov

     Scar had scrambled up a pillar and was perched on a ledge, sniping 

     "Hawkeye!" He exclaimed as he hit a ghost square between its eyes. He drew his bow gun and fired. It hit a soldier behind Mumbo between its ribs. Scar was midway through pulling back his bowstring when a scream sounded from his right.

     Scar turned to see False standing over Pearl, blade above her head.

     What in the name of Notch? Has False gone crazy? Scar thought to himself before realizing that False's eyes were glowing cyan.

     "Oh crud," Scar swore as the Entity swung False's sword down on Pearl's head, leaving her to bleed out in unconsciousness.

     Scar was just about ready to call off all common sense, what little he had, and go try to strangle the stupid ghost god. It doesn't get to do that! Doesn't get to make us kill each other. That's too far. However, False had already started the charge.

     The Entity's face washed for a moment with what might have been mild fear or disapproval, before making a small gesture. A screen appeared above its wrist. 

     Is that...

     Scar looked over at Mumbo and Grian for confirmation. They were both staring in horror.

     Oh no!

False's pov

     False felt a moment of burning pain.

Scar's pov

     False dropped, dead before she hit the ground.

<FalseSymmetry> fell out of the world

     It honestly looked like she did. Like she just fell out of life and into the void.

     Scar processed this while still trying to not die to ghosts. He strung his bow and aimed. He was about to release the arrow when he lost control of his body.

~~~~

I'm sorry this chapter's so short. The next is about normal length.

     -Meep

~~~~