Chapter 10: The Parallel

~~~~

I have been planning a scene in this for like a month now. I'm excited.

This is my best attempt at a villain explanation/confession

Cw: censored cursing

~~~~

Grian's pov

Grian woke up. More accurately, he became sort of conscious. Or at least, he was able to think, and was existing on some plain of reality. Actually, he wasn't quite sure where he was.

He stood up and looked around. Oh wait, I can move now. He examined himself, finding no injuries or traces of the... transformation that he had undergone. His surroundings were completely black, but he could see himself just fine. Apon walking around some, the builder found that he could make staircases, benches, holes, and walls appear and disappear just by thinking about them.

Then, a voice spoke behind him.

"Hello, Grian," said the voice. Grian turned around to face it. There stood what he assumed was the Entity, based on its speech. The figure in front of him was all black with a cyan aura. Its silhouette was ragged, and looked like it was being blown in the wind. The only facial features it had were two eyes that looked like conduits. On its head sat a dark red crown.

"Good to see you in the parallel. So, now that we'll, that happened, I assume you want to know who the Notch I am, and why I came after you."

"Yes, I would."

"Well, first you have to understand that I was stuck in the void for almost five hundred years. Here's your history lesson. 

"There are three things you need to know to start. First, a long time ago, the End wasn't anything like what it is now. There were a large amount of species, similar to the overworld and the Nether. Second, there was order, a just system. A kingdom ruled for generations by those possessing the conduit eyes. And third, like every other empire, there were people who wanted chaos. Who disobeyed the Order. Those people called themselves the Watcher Rebellion. They were led by a person named   ̇/ᔑリ↸╎, at least at the time I ruled."

The Entity conjured up an image of what looked to be a Watcher, but they had light colored cloaks. Their mask also didn't cover their eyes, but instead made c shapes around them and connected on their forehead. They had a thin glowing purple ring floating slightly above their head, and an Evo symbol above that.

"This is   ̇/ᔑリ↸╎. She is the one who trapped me in the void for 500 years. Luckily, she's dead now. She died trapping me. After that, another Watcher took charge. His name was ̇/ᒷリ𝙹ᓭ. He was the first of the modern Watchers. However, he's not important right now. What is important is my revenge. 

"Like I said, the End was thriving, under my rule. I will spare you the details of the fight, but, in summary, we had a battle,   ̇/ᔑリ↸╎ pushed my off the edge, and came falling down with me. She died in the magic void. However, since I am basically immortal, I floated there forever, assumed to be permadead.

"I kept reaching out for one of the old Watchers to get my revenge, but stupid   ̇/ᒷリ𝙹ᓭ created the new Watchers, who I couldn't access. Then you came along. You, Grian, are the first old Watcher for centuries."

"Why did they have you so much? There's got to be some good reason why they tried to kill you," Grian asked, interrupting the Entity's monologue.

The Entity's voice took on a dangerous tone. "I was king, Grian. They took that from me. It doesn't matter why. All that matters is my revenge."

Scar's pov

It had been a week since stone-Grian attacked Mumbo, and he was still completely petrified. Scar, Mumbo, and X were, to say the least, concerned. Mumbo had had to stay in the hospital guest room for a day or two because of his injuries.

Scar had switched over from giving Grian massive amounts of tranquilizers to massive amounts of paralyzers after Mumbo pointed out that his friend couldn't wake up if he was in a medically induced coma.

False's pov

The other hermits were getting worried. No one, especially not Grian, went missing for nine days without telling anyone. Xisuma, Scar, and Mumbo seemed to know something, but they kept deflecting questions.

What in the Notch is going on in there?

~~~~

Idk how to end chapters so this is what you get. Deal with it

     -Meep

~~~~