Chapter 25

**Knock**

Zewujun, "who's that?"

"xiaozhang "

Zewujun smirked internally, "yes come in" while wwx let out a relief breath at his voice.

Lwj frozed when he saw a familiar man with his brother, his ears have a pinkish colour.
Xichen, " come. Sit, have a tea with us."his voice was calm and authoritative
Lwj, "mm"
There was a dead silence until xichen broke it, "A zhan do you have anything to say?"

Lwj ,"Xiaozhang... We love each other.." in a calm voice, he admitted. He was sure brother will support them and there is no use of hiding now.

Wwx nervously looked at zewujun, expecting a rejection.
Zewujun turned to wwx, "Do you..?"
Wwx, ".. Yes"
Zewujun narrowed his eyes before burst into a laugh at that scared puppy.
Both of them looked at him confusedly.

Zewujun, " sorry, "cleared his throat" why are you looking so scared? "
Wangji turned to wwx who was in an awkard situation, "hehe you are okay with me?"
Zewujun, "What's there to reject you? My didi loves you and I want my Didi's happiness. so I'll support it and you're not a bad one. You're the best for my A zhan. "He finished as he took a glance at wangji.

Wwx breathed like a fish came back to his life,"thank you zewujun "
Xichen smiled, "Call me xichen ge or huan ge like wangji. you're my soon to be brother in law or should i say sister in law"
The couple started to blush.

Wwx smilingly , "x.. xichen ge, then call me something informal too. Wuxian or axian "
Xichen, "Axian... um..It's good. ", sipped tea, "however,you two confessed each other" smiled"who said it first? "

Lwj blushed about their confession didn't say anything but doubted, "ge you know before?"
Xichen, "yes. But you took this long to admit it to me."
Wwx relaxed a bit , amusedly , "From when did you..?", then," Let me guess.. is it after that lake incident? "
Xichen, "No. I know wangji likes you from the beginning. But i didn't know when did you confess but knew you both are in a relationship..."They stared at him in a disbelief, he continued,".. from the day you got strike"
Wwx,widened his eyes, "that's too long..."
Lwj, ear tips are red, asked "how?"
How did he know they're in a relationship, did they leave a proof or something?

Xichen turned to wangji, "A zhan.. You both are doing everything openly. Its obvious like a plain sky. How do i go unnoticed then?"
Lwj and wwx looked each other.
Xichen, "i think you two shouldn't have expressed your love in public .. Like in a boat, library... Most importantly..ahem... Atleast.. do not show up your love mark openly.."

Lwj, "-"
Wwx, "-"

He laughed at their wondered face and struggled his best to lower its volume though he fixed a silence tailsman before.

He explained after a pause, " on the day you got striking,.. Ahem..your love mark was evident... A day in the library when Axian was punished; to copy the rules. Do you remember one day when I came there unexpectedly... I can guess what happened just before I got there."

***That day****

It happend when they're kissing partners.

Weiwuxian was sitting opposite of wangji's seat to gain some attention ..
Wwx poutly,"Lanzhan.."
Lwj , "mm"
Wwx , "I'm bored.can you play something for me on your guqin?"
Lwj delighted, "mn. "
He Summoned his guqin, started to play a gusu lan melody.
Wwx supported his chin with a hand and stared at him openly.
When it was over, wwx, "another one?"

He doesn't want to take his eyes away from him and wangji played that another one too.
Wwx,"one more?"
Lwj gazed at him deeply, "weiying.. "