Chapter 19

Weiwuxian was standing behind the barrier with a mixed expression, didn't noticed wangji's arrival.
"Weiying"
Wwx, "Hm?.. Ha..lanzhan.", showered him with questions as he moved towards wangji ,"What happened? Why did zewujun come? Did he go back? Any problem?"

Wangji spoke," Nothing. He came to remember me of nighthunt. "
Weiying calmed down,asked again,"when will you come back?" hugged him." I'll miss you.."
Wangji stroked his back, "mm..will miss you too...Love you weiying."he doesn't know when he'll be back.

Suddenly weiying broke their hug,not looking at him, "lanzhan i have to go back.."

Wangji watched his lover and hugged him again, demanded, "what's that?"

Weiwuxian, "mm? ... Lanzhan.. Or I'll be late. Right?Lan-.. Aiya.. Put me down lanzhan.. "
Wangji carry him in his hand and sat on the bed with weiying on his lap, face to face, his hands on weiying's waist.

Wangji stared at his eyes ," weiying is hiding something"
Wwx stuttered, "ha? .. No..Its..Its nothing"

Wwx looked at those glaring eyes,his lips came into a thin line, after a pause, murmered , "lanzhan.. I.. I dont deserve you.."
Lwj sternly, "what makes you think so now?"
Wwx in a low tone, "I'm not like you.. I don't have a good family.."
Lwj sighed inwardly "Me neither..",
kissed him, "Let's make one."

Wwx stared at him blinkly, "did you just flirt with me???"
Lwj honestly, "No! I'm serious".
Wwx chuckled,".. Lanzhan.. that's not... *sigh* You have your brother and uncle. You're the 2nd heir of a clan.what about me? Who am i?.."

Why is he moody today??

Lwj in a grave seriousness face, "you have me. You're my soon to be husband. My soulmate", stated.
Wwx's heart skipped a beat, stared at him unblinkingly , "warn me next time lanzhan my poor heart,can't take your sweet words , " said dramatically.
Lwj smiled,"No!"
Wwx "la lanzhann you SMILED? "
Lwj gazed at a shocked Weiying who has a cute face, gave peck on his cheeks, "mm"
Wwx gaped soundly, " Are you planning to kill me? My poor heart.."giggled as he was hugged tightly.

Wwx patted him and pulled back, said, "lanzhan,  Now.. can i go back??"
Lwj rigidly, "No"
Wwx, "Aiyaa.. Lanzhan you have to be ready and i have to go before someone else sees me. Right?"
Lwj narrowed his eyes, stated," This is not the first time i say 'love you', what makes you think so?"

Wwx thought,' he didn't leave that?', looked at him dumbfoundedly as wangji spoke again, "No Secrets. "
Wwx tried,"i..  lanzh-"
Lwj reminded him, "Do. Not. Lie"

Wwx with a defeated sigh,started, "lanzhan..Its..  You know i.. I was adopted by uncle jiang.
Lwj answered, "mm"

Wwx looking down at his lap, continued,
"before uncle jiang took me with him, i was a street boy who begged everyone for food. I didn't have a good past. "
Wangji waited for him to continue but nothing came, he rested other's head on his shoulder like an encouragement to  continue. Making an eye contact or getting a stare wouldn't be comfortable when you speak about your past sorrows.

  Taking a deep breath wwx spoke again in a low voice," On a winter I was on the street, covering myself with an old tattered sheet given to me by an old woman who took pity on me... I was starving to death… very hungry…” His eyes were watery but a smile was on his lips. He felt that hunger just as he remembered those days.
“There was no one to give me a morsel of food for three or more days……”

Wangji hugged him tightly like an assurance 'I'm with you now ', heard everything attentively while stroked his back for soothing him. He wants to turn back clock just to help his little weiying.

Wwx," i was so tired..... I played with some stones and straws to distract myself from hunger..I believed my parents would come back oneday... But they didn't...*sniff*.. At that time a pretty boy came to me and offered me a toy... He looked rich..good looking ."he grinned widely when he spoke, "...so beautiful "

Wangji started to drink vinegar, though he stroked weiying's back.
Wwx continued , " i took that toy from him and said thank you .. He looked at me for a while and quickly walked away .. I started to play with my new toy.. After few minutes, He came back to me.. With some rice buns.."he chuckled but a tear escaped from his eyes while wangji thanked that boy too

"..You know how needy I was for a food scrap then. I accepted those from him but before i could thank him he left the place when he heard his name.. I looked around but couldn't find out"  as he continued wangji remembered something..

Wwx, "you know. i would have died if he wasn't there. Literally no one was there to help me other than him. " after a pause he continued, "I really saw an angel that day in a white clothes..I remember his name
'A zhan'. ", looked up at wangji in tearful eyes but a smiling face, asked,
" do you remember me pretty gege...?  "

When zewujun called wangji by the same name he recalled everything and connected the dots and figured out who it was. cursed himself for not realizing him earlier.

Until yesterday he was a well-known head disciple of a sect,But today his memories made him the same street boy.
The truth of who he was, made him feel like he didn't deserve wangji.

Wangji doesnt know what to do,stared at him, his heart cringed when he saw other's face, cupped his cheeks , said, "... mm"
Wwx smiled happily,"thank you lanzhan...you're so kind."
Wangji frowned at his thank you, kissed him on cheeks, "no thank you. There is no need for that between us."
Wwx hugged him tightly, hid his head on his chest.

After some time,
Wwx calmed down, "lanzhan.."
Lwj was drawing some soothing circles on his back, "mm"
Wwx asked seriously , "did your uncle scold you for losing your toy?"
Lwj stated, "No. its huan ge's gift."
Wwx, "you told him what happened.?"
Lwj," mm"
Wwx glanced at him," then?.what did he say?"
Lwj averted his eyes while wwx poked his cheeks, demanded, "Tell me lanzhan.. " didn't get any response.
Wwx, "If not, I'll ask your brother" , as he blackmailed him wangji's grip on his waist  became strong.

Wwx boldly," lanzhan..No secrets. " Smirked satisfiedly at other's face.
Wangji said defeatedly, "xiaozhang asked "who stole my Didi's heart? Let me see him"

He would never let anyone touch his belongings, nor would he give up his precious gifts. That toy was so dear to him and he carried it everywhere but gave it to an unknown boy??. That's why Zewujun asked such a question.

Wwx mouth gaped, "huh?? Wha- Wait.. really??"
Lwj didn't answer his question, continued with a cute face, "he teased me for that more than a month."

Wwx laughed, "haha ha haaa ha my poor lanzhan...." kissed him on lips gently, stared at those golden eyes for a while and pushed him (lwj) on the  bed. Wuxian started to kiss him wildly, his one hand on the wangji's robes while the other intertwined with wangji's.He was on the top of wangji.

They pulled back, panted heavily..
Wwx showed his bunny teeth, "lets continue at night " winked at him.
lwj in a hoarsed voice," mm".

Wwx got up from there and went towards window,instructed "lanzhan don't lock it tonight" said before jump outside while wangji stood there for some more time.