Chapter 7

Next day, as usual,after the class they reached library. Weiwuxian strived his best not to talk to him. He couldn't help started blabbering to wangji who hears everything but didn't give any response.
In the end he again cursed wangji's cold heart, later, gives him a painting of lan wangji which he drawn yesterday night.
That was a painting of him standing under the moon.

Lwj was astonished, simply stated..."Don't waste your time."
Weiwuxian pleased "oh...ok ." smiled knowingly 'you won't tell me you like it?atleast no 'pathetic' ' thought, came back to his seat.

Few more days passed, his routine goes like wake up, break fast, class, punishment -mostly talking or give him another drawing, lunch, if there is no extra practices or training by any masters he has to copy rules, break, dinner, sleep.
Even though he doesn't have enough time to spend with his friends or adopted siblings which make him sad in a way, he became already famous to the all sect disciples.Some adore him while some stay away from him. Nevertheless, weiwuxian being weiwuxian. He made some healthy pranks to his friends and wangji too. No one tell a complaint against him, maybe they enjoyed it too.
The disciples who is admiring him and his friends need his attention while he wants only one man's attention.

Classes were boring apart from the area of lan wangji would be there. He made his best to sit straight not to yawn, keep his concentration on Lan Quirens class. No matter whatever he tries to stay focused he would slip into sleep eventually.so he didn't focused on that boring theory, he admired the beauty in the class without being noticed by anyone.

The days flew away like that.Until one day...
Weiwuxian is sitting straight in the class fully focused on a particular area.
'Beauty is to be enjoyed '
he painted wangji's picture in his mind again and again.He was studying the most difficult topic without a master- lan wangji.

'There is something else in him. Why is he acting so cold?? Or is he really a cold monk ?? No! He can't be like this.Maybe, It's just a facade to avoid others .' His thoughts drives him to a incident that happened yesterday...

*Flashback - Yesterday*

Weiwuxian had have enough. Why can't he be his friend?
He talked about random things to get a small reaction although sometimes he succeeded, he needs more. He didn't even call his name weiying.
Weiwuxian is very moody today.
After the class,Jiang cheng, Nie Huaisang and weiwuxian went to their fishing spot. Usually he takes his leave from here to library.
Weiwuxian was unusually silent today only few words no laughter so mooody..

Jiang cheng, "weiwuxian are you okay?" worriedly asked
Weiwuxian was surprised, 'Not okay, even i don't know why*sigh* but is it that clear in my face?',thought but in an innocent voice ,"eh.? What happens to me?" Asked as he pointed one finger towards himself, shrugged ," I'm perfectly alright. can't you see?" teased,"what happened to you? are you worried about me cheng cheng?"with a cheeky smile.

Jiang cheng irritatedly, not really,"who are you calling cheng cheng? "and they started while Nie Huaisang hides his laughter behind his well decorated fan. Suddenly something come to his mind,

Nie Huaisang , "wei xiong, You didn't show me your paintings."
Brothers stopped their running. Weiwuxian said innocently, " i didn't complete it yet. You know that i have so many rules to copy. I came back in an exhausted state, couldn't finish it. I don't think I'll finish till the next year", smirked internally, "don't worry nie xiong I'll give you back those later."
Both Jiang Cheng and nie Huaisang sympathized with him.

Weiwuxian spoke before anything more comes from them, "oh.. No! I have to go early today or else i wont be able to finish it, right?". They both nodded, bid goodbyes and both felt empty without weiwuxian.

In the library, wangji was about to get up to find weiying but was interrupted by the same person.He(wwx) looks odd today. He usually comes near him ,talks to him but nothing happend today.

Wangji silently observed weiwuxian who entered the room and went straight to his opposite seat, settled himself there.
Wangji got an uneasy feeling with this new weiwuxian .He stared at him who didn't even spare a glance to him.wangji thought sadly,'Won't he speak to me anymore?'his heart pounded' He looks worried...what happened to him?..did anyone bully him?' Wangji does want to talk to him, always...

Time goes,without talking to wangji, Weiwuxian felt itchy on his throat.
weiwuxian who was oblivious to wangji's concerned looking, awaits him to start something today, nothing came.

Weiwuxian had a nightmare Yesterday something similar to that he had on the library. In the middle of the night no one was there to comfort him, he couldn't find wangji outside,from then he felt lonely.He doesn't know why he searched for him (lwj). Eventhough his feelings eased a little bit with wangji's presence in class, yet not fully recovered.He couldn't sleep last night, he layed his head down on the table.

Wangji stiffened in his seat, did see wwx is slowly shifting to the sleep . He put down the brush to relax for second while stared at the young man which took more time than he expected, he got up from the seat went straight towards him.

Weiying was struggling his best to solve the puzzle that keeps appearing in the nightmares.Since his childhood his parents used to come to his dreams, They give him advices or comforts or would say something that is going to happen - mostly warnings. It always end up in a good way, biding good byes, kisses. Recently its not,They end up in the death or darkness.

What the hellll!!!!

"Weiying.... "