Chapter 40

A knock on the door along with " Sect leader lan" that attained their attention.

Zewujun, " come in "

A disciple entered and halted his step as he saw others presence, he bowed to them.

Master lan, " Speak!"

Disciple glanced at zewujun who just nod his head, and spoke, " Sect leader lan... Wei gonzi is nowhere to be seen after wen intrusion in jiang. "

Lan Qiren , " Weiwuxian? " why he has to report something about him.

Nie mingjue, " Wen intrusion in jiang? "

Lan xichen eyes widened, " Explain."

Disciple bowed a little as he continued, " As you asked i went to jiang.. No one see him in the markets or outside for past few days.. One of my friend in jiang told me that he didn't see him after the wen intrusion. They came in a friendly manner and  after a while Jiang disciples were all send to training area and wen disciples who were armed also stood with them. They didn't cause any damages. The discussion was a private one. So no one knows what happened there. After a while , a wen named wen zhulio ordered wen disciples to follow him.  Not long after madam yu came, ordered to continue their practice .. The last time he saw wei gonzi was when he went to their Archery field..."

Lan xichen grasped everything, a moment later, sighed " Thank you. You can go"

While other two were in both confusion and surprise.

Nie mingjue, " What does he mean by a 'friendly manner'? Does sect leader jiang join with them?" clenched his fist

Lan Qiren, " Seems so. " glared at xichen who was in deep thoughts, " Xichen, why-"

" WEIYING..!"

Both lan Qiren and Nie mingjue flinched at the sudden yell. Xichen jolted up, he excused himself instantly and ran towards wangji who's panting, eyes dialting, sweats dropped down from his forehead..
Xichen embraced him as he sat on the bed, patted his back.

" A zhan.. Don't worry.. That was just a nightmare... A xian is safe.. Just breath.. "

Lwj, " Ge.. He's not.." Breathing hardly, "he was crying... Blood.."

Xichen "Shh.. Sh... Nothing happened.." After a moment," it's already morning. Let's go to yunmeng to see him. Hm?  So you will feel better.."

Lwj pulled back and looked at him, hopefully.

Xichen smiled at him., " Now.. Be ready. Axian will get worry if he sees you like this right? "

Lwj nodded and straightened up and climbed off  from the bed. He looks pale but his face has full of hope- to see him again. But his heart is not at all in calm state.

Xichen also stood up, "  we will deaprt after breakfast. Okay?"

Lwj nodded as he turned, met his uncle and sect leader nie. He bowed to them and glanced back to his brother who smiled at him and led him to the door.

Xichen closed the door when wangji left and placed a silence tailsman before he walked towards them who curiously waiting for an explanation from him.
They all sat down again.

Surprisingly, Qiren didn't ask him about anything.

Nie mingjue started, "xichen.. Is there anything you want to share?"
Xichen nodded, " weiwuxian, head disciple of jiang and my brother wangji is in love, and they got married secretly " simply stated. He has to finish it quickly so he can accompany wangji to yunmeng.. He's also worried about what happened to his brother in law.