Chapter 35

Wwx was teleported to that forest, it took a good amount of time for him to suppress his energies. He breathed heavily watched suibian's glow. His heart ached for wangji.

He called out chenqing

"Master."

Wwx, "Whats happening to me? Why am i feeling this much anger without a reason?"

Chenqing, "Master, it's related to your partner..."

Wwx, "Lanzhan?? Why is he so angry?"

Chenqing, "I'm sorry but I don't know.." After a pause, " Though you could supress your energies, you can't calm your mind until his anger subside.."

He stayed there for a long time and came back to lotus pier at night. He went straightly to ancestor hall to receive his punishment. His mind calmed a bit.

Wwx,' lanzhan...Why're you so angry my dear?' He tucked his flute in his waist band, stepped inside and knelt down.
After a while madam yu came and watched wwx with a hesitance before entered inside, her mind held so many questions. Nonetheless, she started to speak when she find that he's the same old kid.

Madam yu, "What are you weiwuxian? What kind of kid are you? A demon? "
Wwx fist clenched, didn't respond.
Madam yu continued, "Hmp. You're nothing but a stray dog," gritted her teeth, "Let me remind you that you. were. a begger." She said it one word at a time, " and then How dare you to defeat my child?? Such An unworthy servant. Didn't i tell you.." raised her zidian.

Wwx closed his eyes when he heard those sizzling sound, his grip on sword tightened, waited for that burning pain.

Before zidian fell on his back his sword dogded it and stayed, behind his back as a protection.It's the first time, suibian acts it's own.

Is suibian worried for bichen???

Wwx opened his eyes as he felt his own spiritual energy around him, stood up and spotted a bewildered madam yu.

Wwx, "Suibian!" In a monotone voice.
Suibian stood upright without retreating, in the middle of the air, shaking itself...
Wwx knitted his eye brows together.

"Master, It's a spiritual weapon. if you get hurt from that, it'll also affect your partner since your energies are connected. You have to think about him too now"

He heard Chenqing's voice in mind. Wwx's eyes lowered,'Lanzhann..' His heart got a sharp pain as he thought how painful would be it for him(lwj), if he(wwx) got the hit.

Lwj didn't know the pain of that weapon. Once he gets it, he'll take it back from her and beat her to death with that same thing as a punishment for hurting his weiying.

Wwx, "Suibian!"called again and this time it came back to its sheathe.
Wwx turned to madam yu,blankly
" I'm sorry. i can't take your punishment. It's for your own safety. " and left the place without looking back.

Madam yu was too shocked to speak or to move. She stood there with an opened mouth for the second time.

Wwx went into his room - the only thing that could calm him is, his husband, Lan wangji.
Wwx approached his door and found it's widely opened. He entered and did see his shijie sitting on his bed..

Yanli was taking a nap as she supports her head with her hand. Beside her a tray of food was placed. She must have waited for him to give his food.

Wwx ran towards her, "Shijie!"
Yanli opened her eyes, ,"Axian... where were you?, " concerned " You weren't eat anything today. Did you go to see lan er gonzi? "

Wwx didn't say anything but smiled widely and took soup bowl, before she could say anythingelse he ate everything.
Yanli, "That was cold.." looked at him, " you want somemore? " concerned.
Wwx shook his head, "Nah. It's okay." After a pause, " Shijie, when did you know that.. I like him? You knew from the beginning." Asked as this thought disturbed him.

Secret lovers wangxian जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें