Chapter 32

Wangji was standing in the middle of a ground and watching weiying who was standing far from him.Wwx's face covered in blood,  drops of blood dripped from his left hand finger. His eyes are pleading to him something..

"Wangji" his brother voice echoed

Wangji turned to his side to see his brother, There is nothing but an empty ground. He looked back to wwx , only to see his lover weiying turns to ashes. His heart squeezed at the view. Wwx had a smile on his lips, tears started to flow as he closed his eyes and in a blink of an eye, he was disappeared.

Lwj yelled, " WEIYING!"

His eyes wide opened and sat on his bed, panted, relaxed a bit at the thought that was a dream. He turned to see his sleeping lover but he's.. not there?

Lwj, " weiying? " heart raced as he looked around and he got up from the bed. It was almost lan's waking time, there's no way wwx woke up this early and leave his side.
He started to panic and comforted himself that he would be in the next room since Wwx is more into his new tailsmans, nowadays. He already invented a tailsman for copy the rules in his own handwriting.
It's been a month since they started living together. This is the first time wangji dreamt something scary like that and at the same morning wwx is missing.

He walked to the next door and his heart panged when he couldn't find the other man in there. His eyes roamed everywhere as he came back to his room and put his outer robes to go out for him, before he could approach the door a black robe guy appeared.

Lwj calmed a little..

Wwx was standing there in his black robes, surprise has clearly written on his face , his robes and shoes had mud and looks exhausted too.

Lwj didn't think about anything else, walked fast and enveloped him in a tight hug.
He can feel other's body, warmth and his breathing- he's alive.

Wwx surprisingly, " Lanzhan... "raised his hands to hug him back but wangji pulled back and without sparing him a glance, he went towards his meditation mat. He sat there, closed his eyes and started his meditation.

Wwx, "-"  stared at him without uttering a word, mouth opened a little and his hands frozed on the middle of the air.

Wwx moved towards him called, "Lanzhan..."

Lwj, "-"

Wwx hesitantly , " Lan.. Zhan"

Lwj, "-"

Wwx sighed and went for a quick bath after a while, came back in fresh robes and noticed wangji is in meditation. He felt bad, sat on the bed, guiltily, " Lanzhan.. I'm sorry"

Lwj, "-"

Wwx's eyes started to close itself as time passes. He laid his head on the bed, stared at wangji until sleep embrace him fully.

Wangji rose up after some time and gazed at the sleeping figure, his eyes softened and moved towards him, covered him with a quilt. He watched him for some time with a cold face but his eyes held the worry and in his mind, he was asking questions to himself ..
After some time, he left and went through his usual routines.

When wwx woke up, he found the room is empty, sunlight streams through the window, his breakfast is waiting for him on the table..

Wwx sat on his seat, stared at his food and sighed before taking a bite of that bland food. In the past one month, it's the first time he eats food without wangji. If he wakes up late , wangji will either wait for him or wake him up with sweet kisses.  Wangji let him speak him though he'll say occasionally, ' No speaking while eating'. He loves to hear all those babblings of wwx .