Chapter 3

In Punishment Hall, Sect leader Lan, Lanxichen and Master Lan, Lan Quiren were already present. Wangji take him to them and bowed "Uncle, brother"

"La-an er gonzi, wait.. i " he wants to argue but it's not his time.
Wangji made weiying kneel down and he also knelt down beside him who now surprised by his( lwj) action .

Master lan , now clearly annoyed, called him to get his attention ,"Weiwuxiann..", composed himself and spoke," it's your first time of breaking rules.So, both of you copy the rules for 5 times, to remember every single rules in here "
Weiwuxian felt the last sentence was only for him. 'weiwuxian ah weiwuxian what a day! Sigh 'he thought and looked at the person beside him, with a pouty face.

Wangji is looking down, back straighten. 'why is he so beautiful??!!',  he (wwx) thought as he felt warm inside but none shown in the face and turned back when
Master lan continued, "Next time if you break any rules,I won't go easy on you. hmp.."and he left

They both got up."Wei gonzi, use our library to copy them after the class .Wangji will monitor you ." Zewujun said in a calm voice.
Zewujun noticed something odd, today, in his baby brother. He (lwj) didn't even tell him what exactly happened yesterday.
Weiwuxian nodded and left the place with his dumbfounded friends. He was mad at himself,he got the punishment on the first day here not that only 'someone' is also get punished because him.

He explained to his friends what happened but not everything. He deliberately skipped a particular accident. So they all thought lan wangji broke the rule "No fighting without permission " and jars were broken in their fights- that's it.
In the class he intentionally or unintentionally stole some glances from wangji.
After the class, He's walking to the library with his friends who are giving him advices for his 'health'.

Jiang cheng, " Weiwuxian its better to say a sorry. It will give you no good in future if he is your enemy."
Weiwuxian listened and thought,'Yesterday, i made him lose a kiss eventhough it was not purposely.', His heart does beat quickly when he remembered that, 'Was it his first kiss? Oh then, he'll surely mad at me. With what i heard he would have killed me with this time.'
Weiwuxian with a sigh, " Nie xiong do you know how can i get forgiveness from him?"
Nie Huaisang shaked his head negatively.

Nie huaisang, "As i said he won't talk to anyone, other than his brother and uncle -that's too only if it is necessary ". With that they left as Weiwuxian entered in the library.'3000+ rules, hell! Arghh.. how am i going to stay with him in one room' he thought and walked towards wangji.

Wangji is in his straight posture, gently writing the rules, paused and looked to the door side for second and returned to his work.
Weiwuxian came next to him and called, "Lan er gonzi"
Lan wangji, "-"
Weiwuxian, "Wangji xiong"
Lanwangji continued his writing, "-"

Weiwuxian who comes here to apologize but visibly avoided which is the most frustrating thing for him,called again ," lan wangji ".
Lanwangji,"-",gives no response

Weiwuxian,"Lanzhan"-This time loudly.
Wangji hold his writing and looked straight into his (wwx)eyes.
Weiwuxian, "hah.. Don't look at me like that. I called you so many times but you didn't give me any response that's why i called your birth name. You can also call me weiying " he hurriedly finished. Other didnt say anything, so he continued, "Lanzhan, I'm sorry, it was my fault i shouldnt fought with you and.. That.. That was really an accident. So Dont be like this. Lets be friends. Hm?.." he said in a hoping tone with a toothy smiling face.

Wangji averted his eyes.No one asked or wants him to be their friend with his cold attitude from childhood. It was his brother always taking care of him, doing everything before he asks, keep giving him company,  since their mother died. But now someone wants him to be his friend. In truth his cold heart was started to melt, but he won't admit that.