Chapter 2: Cloud recesses

Sect leader Jiang, Jiang Fegmian is standing near Jiang Cheng, now turned to see him and smiled. Before he (wwx)reached to him,Madam yu who was standing there with a bitter face stopped him," weiwuxian, don't bring shame to our sect or you know what will happen",said as a warning, gives him a shiver through his spine . He nodded, immediately put a smiling face and went near the boat .
Uncle Jiang welcomed him with a smile and said to him,"Axian, Be careful in your journey"
They all bid their good byes and left Lotus pier.

Cloud recesses

Cloud recesses is in the top of a mountain near Gusu which looks heavenly . People who are non-cultivators can easily misunderstand the lan sect people as a gods with their looks and home place.
The usual Silent atmosphere is cracked by a laugh.A group of students are taking their way to classroom and chatting with new friends.

Nie Huaisang," Wei xiong, you're so funny. " He said as he struggling to his laugh and continued, " But listen to me Wei xiong, i can give you an advice as a good friend.In Gusu , there is a person you shouldn't provoke"
weiwuxian,"Who ? Master lan? "
Nie Huaisang,"No, His favourite disciple, Lanwangji, Lan zhan "
'Lan zhan?' He thought but snapped back as his brother started.
Jiang Cheng," He is the second youngmaster of lan . Master lan's nephew & Sect leader Lanxichen's brother.He is so cold and strict. Don't mess with him and atleast try not to break rules ."
Nie Huaisang nodded his head while weiwuxian attentively heard everything and said,"oh.. Ha, don't worry Jiang Cheng. I w-"
He turned his head from them as he spoke and met a white robe guy.He stopped his sentence in the middle and shouted,"Heyyy, Pretty Gege..." The said person stop
his track and looked into their direction only to see 'a disciple' waving at him shamelessly . Other disciples , beside him, have shocked and face palmed expressions.

Jiang Cheng come out of his shock and pulled his brother back and whispered,"Weiwuxian, it's lan er gonzi". Weiwuxian has a confused and shocked expression in his face and he slowly turned to that person who is now coming towards him.
Nie Huaisang gasped and  opened his fan to cover his face.
Weiwuxian,"la -lan er g-gonzi.."
He said as he came out of that new gained information and now was dragged by wangji ," Follow me" said in a solemn expression.
Jiang Cheng quickly reacted and asked,"lan er gonzi, where are you taking my brother?"
Lanwangji with a cold face, "Punishment hall".
Now they all are confused...
Weiwuxian silently followed him while thinking of an incident.

*Yesterday night *

Weiwuxian was so happy he got a best wine to taste, he was walking to the wall while gulping some more wine. He has two bottles which are tied together with a thread. He stopped drinking, started to climb and reached on the top.
Before he could jump to the ground, he got a glimpse of white and turned to that direction. There is a lan in white robes with beautiful eyes with a cold aura staring at him, his hair strands hanging from each side , standing under the moon light makes him look like an angel from heaven. His one hand is on sword while the other is behind his back.
'So pretty' thought Weiwuxian. .
He (LWJ) asked with a serious but a melodious voice,"Who are you?"
Seems like Weiwuxian was staring at him for a long time. He laughed awkardly, " ha ha ..me? I am a disciple to study here."
Lan wangji,"Go back"
Weiwuxian,"Back? But I'm staying here"said in an innocent voice
Lan wangji," it's past curfew. Come tomorrow."
Weiwuxian,"But where do I go? My brother &Sister are here. I was just went out to taste your famous wine, Emperor's smile.Its so good. Here.. I can share with you  ", offered with toothy smiling face.
Lan wangji,"Alcohol is forbidden here. You broke two rules. "
Weiwuxian,"what?? "Asked in a horrified expression "Is there a rule not to consume alcohol? What in the world is this place? Who makes such stupid rules?They didn't  consume alcohol before, did they?No. hmm....."said while nodding his head in an understanding manner and again spoke"ha..it's ok. Rules are meant to be broken.so here you take this I'm sure you didn't take such a tasty wine before since it's prohibited, Take this as my gift and " he grinned widely "let me go in."

Lan wangji now really annoyed he not only broke the rules but also bad mouthed about their sect,"Bribing is also forbidden"
Weiwuxian retorted,"hey pretty lan gege, don't be a meanie"
Lan wangji thought,'pretty?' and frowned.
wei wuxian thought for a moment and said ,"ok then I'll finish this in here and get in"  grinned widely and opened his bottle only to close it quickly.
Lanwangji look like he couldn't tolerate him anymore and he came over to him(wwx) with his sword.
"Wait .. yo-"Weiwuxian easily avoid the attack with his flexible body and another attack came he dodged it too. They started fighting but can be mistaken as they're dancing- a perfect pair dance on the rooftop under moonlight . What a romantic view! .

After a few moments of frequent, unexpected attack and dodging his control over jars gone and lan wangji cut it's thread and sheathe his sword. Weiwuxian jumped to it , caught the full bottled wine using sword hilt while other fell into floor and broke into pieces with a little wine which was left .
He was happy that he got full wine bottle, 'How lucky !!' he thought as he released a relief breath.
But just for a moment, he was on the edge of the rooftop standing on a foot and he slipped. "Eh? Ahh..."

Before he fell down backwardly he grasp something which turned out to be wangjis robe who was also standing next to him, not at all expecting this.
*Thud.....!!🕊️
They both fell outside the wall. Weiwuxian really saw the stars with his closed eyes while felt something soft and warm on his lips. He opened his eyes only to see a pair of wide opened eyes.

Wangji suddenly got up and sat next to him, not facing him.He was figuring out what happened just now while weiwuxian slowly get up, "ahh .. my back!.. " ,with an awkward laugh to ease the tension he began ,"haha ha pretty gege.. I didn't mean it . "he said but got no response so he babbled again ,"It was an accident, you don't have to worry . I won't say this to anyone" , he put a hand on his back and spoke "You were trying to catch me now it happens to be you also broke the rule hahaha haa" laughed at the other but he got up and left without any word.
He noticed his broken jar."ha.. now I lost it too. Not lucky" Weiwuxian said to himself but slightly blushed remembering what happened before. 'He is so pretty but a little frigid.'