Chapter 43

Hii.... My dear readers.. 😘

Thank you so much for reading this lazy author's story ❤️😘😘

I'm not late, am i ?😌

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Wwx slowly opened his eyes when he felt a hand stroking his hair softly, looked up. His eyes widened when he saw his mother who's smiling at him with all love.

" A niang!!" Sat on the bed, hugged her tightly and cried out.

Cangse has tears in her eyes, looked at her husband who was standing not far from them, watching their crying baby. He's not strong as he seems when it comes to his family. Cangse knows it well. She blinked her tears away before she spoke.

Cangse, " Shh..Shh...Don't cry...it's alright....Shh.." She patted his back as she tried to soothe him.

Wwx broke their hug, enquired, "Where's A die?".

He looked around and found himself in a room which wens gave him.

It's not a big one. There has a single bed, bath tub and privacy partition, a cloth shelf that contains wen uniforms and a pair of black robes...
The only window opening is too small for his escape, besides there's always a patrolling unit along with some trained dogs.

Meng yao found out his fear for dogs somehow and used it to reduce the chances of his escapes. Wen qing would visit him both officially and unofficially. since he has injuries, no one mind her and her cold attitude towards him, infront of others, lowered their suspicions.

Wwx's eyes locked to a familiar figure whose head hanging low in guilty. He never see his father in such a state.
Wwx choked as called," A die!!" ran to him with weak legs, embraced him.

Wei changze, " I'm sorry Aying. " and tightend his grip.

Wwx, " No. Why're you saying sorry? You're not at fault " couldn't stop his tears.

Wei changze shook his head as if he's denying wwx's statement.

Cangse sanren was watching them, overhelmed, wiped off her tears that betrayed her and came out of her eyes without her knowledge.

After a moment, She spoke as she put a grin, " Stop it Changze.. You're making me jealous. He is not by my side as always. Enough of your drama, come here.. I feel lonely." pouted.

Changze and wwx glanced at her and looked at each other before broke into a laugh. Wwx held his Father's hand as he walked to mother who was still sitting on that bed. Wwx made changze to sit on the bed, next to his mother, and looked at them with a little angry face. Couples were confused at his sudden change.

Wwx sat on the bed in a comfortable way to see both of them, creating a circle, and huffed, " You're jealous? Actually I'm mad at you"

Cangse facial expression strained, " Aying? Why're you angry ? "

Wwx, " you guys said that you'll come on my wedding day. I married lanzhan twice and where were you?? Or should i wait for that old goate's permission and get married officially? so you guys will bless us? You two broke the promise so Aying is angry" crossed his arms over chest when he finished in a babyish voice.

Cangse let out a relief breath while changze shook his head.

Changze, " We came there as we promised"

Wwx furrowed and pouted "But Aying didn't see A die and A niang" in a cute voice that made cangse to pinch his cheek.

Wwx slapped away her hand and " I'm still angry!"