Chapter 26

Next day

Wangji told his brother about their date, xichen was happy and even gave  him some tips. Just before he (lwj) came out of  brother's room, he told about a broken tub though he didn't say how did it break.
Wangji left a speechless brother behind.

Xichen understood what had happened there. Soon, he ordered to replace his Didi's tub and the bed.With a reason that it is very old.

What a brother!!

Wwx said before leaving in the morning ,"Lanzhan..Wait for me on the bridge near the town "

Wangji had been  waiting there, thinking about weiying, for the past 10 minutes.

"Gonzi, Are you waiting for someone?"
A sudden voice startled him

Lwj gazed at the figure next to him who have a veil, "mm"

"Who? "

Lwj softly , "my wife."

That person remained silent for a moment, then, opened his veil, "lanzhan..when did i become your wife ?"
He asked in an angry tone but his face was red as an apple.
Lwj stared at him, hitched his breath.

Wwx wore a red silky robe,not in his usual hairstyle, his hair was tied up in a half ponytail.The makeup on his face and his dress made him  more beautiful and gave him a feminine look. He planned  a prank on him but ended up like this.

Wangji was astonished by his beauty, didn't utter a word. His eyes managed to make the other man blush even more.
Wwx smilingly, "why're you looking at me like that?"
Lwj mouthed, "You look... Gorgeous " that red dress, really suit for him.wangji is not a flatterer and if he said its awesome then it is.

Wwx grinned ear to ear in a satisfaction.
".. come. lets go" said
Lwj "mmn" followed him like a hypnotized man and wwx let out his usual babbling nature.
When they arrived at the street, Wwx dragged him to the nearby stalls and bought whatever he wants  and Ofcourse wangji paid them all.

Some of them recognized who wangji was, didn't dare to ask anything to him who was famous for his cold demeanour .

Wwx went to the next stall where he found some tassels and took a light blue one which have a cloud pattern along with a flower.
He asked its price and looked around to see wangji who was busy at buying some sweets.
The shop owner asked to wwx, "who is he?"
Wwx playfully smiled, "my husband "

The shop owner clearly knew who it was and wanted to know their relationship. But ended up with such a reply made his expression even more amusing.

The nearby stall owner who heard them, bewildered "What??"
Wwx, " haha ha.. we're lovers"
Shop owners relaxed and made 'ohh' before snapped at him, "lovers??"
Wwx laughed even more, "yes" turned to him and waved his hands,"Lanzhan.."

Lwj walked up to him and gave him those sweets and  he paid them, to other's horror, before he was dragged by wwx .
Some of them even closed their stalls to confirm it.

Wwx stopped  before a tangulu shop and bought two tanghulus and walked forward with him.
Wwx spoke, "Here.." gave one to wangji who hesitate take it.

Wwx looked at him, asked, "lanzhan..don't tell me you didn't eat this before?"
Lwj," i didn't."

Lans shouldn't be picky that's why they have bland foods.They can eat whatever when they are outside but a rule sucker like him wouldn't do that.

Wwx sighed, "i shoud have found you earlier. You missed a lot of things.. Don't worry. I'll bring back everything for you. Now here.. Eat. It's sweet" said as he eats one.