nsfw | after show - Calum Hood [2]

Watching Calum on stage makings you wet to your very core. This is the reaction to every show you've been to. Seeing Calum on the stage with his base and his hands that you so very much adore makes you want him to take you right there.

The boys end the show and Calum comes over to you. He grabs your waist and kisses you deeply. When you part he leans in next to your ear. "How about I take you back to the hotel?" He whispers.

You nod eagerly and he chuckles. He hands his base to someone and talks to Luke for a moment before taking your hand and leading you out of the venue. You guys get a cab and soon, arrive at the hotel. When you get up to your floor, Calum picks you up bridal style.

You get to your room and Calum throws you onto the bed. He takes off his shirt and crawls on top of you, kissing your neck. "I saw the way you squeezed your legs, baby." He growls making you gasp. "What were you thinking?"

"I was thinking, about how you looked so sexy playing your bass, and I was thinking about what you could do to me." You say making him raise his eyebrows.

"What do you want me to do to you, baby?" Calum asks. All you do is whine. "Use your words, baby." 

"I want your fingers, Cal." You whine making him chuckle darkly. He trails his hand up your skirt and fiddles with your panties. You let out a loud moan as his fingers slide into you.

"You gotta be quiet, baby, can't get a noise complaint, now, can we?" He asks. You shake your head, and he runs his finger over your bottom lip. "Suck my fingers, baby."

You do as you're told and take his fingers into your mouth and begin sucking. As you get closer and closer to your orgasm, you feel yourself clenching around Cal's fingers. You whine against his fingers making him chuckle. "You close baby? I can feel you clenching around me."

You nod and Calum goes faster. Then, you release on Calum's fingers. He takes them out of you and licks his fingers clean. "You taste so good, baby." He says softly.

"Can you fuck me now?" You ask making him chuckle and nod.