Sneak - Justin Foley

A/n: This is a Father-Daughter one shot so I hope you like it :) (You're five in this)

"Clay I need you to take her, please," Daddy says as he walks up to Tony's car. I grip his hand and Tony opens a door for me.

"You can sit in the backseat, I'll get your stuff." He says making me nod. I hold my bunny in my arms tightly as Tony helps me into the car. He gets my pink backpack and puts it in the car with me. After a lot of talking and the police, Daddy finally gets in the car and Tony drives away.

"Are we going back to Grandma and Seth?" I ask as Daddy and he shakes his head.

"We're not going back there, baby." He says as he holds me close to him. Soon we get to Clay's house and we go upstairs to his bedroom.

"We need to keep you here," Clay says.

"What about Y/n?" Tony asks.

"What about her?" Clay asks.

"She's my daughter Clay, if she stays here she's going to make noise," Daddy says making me shake my head.

"I can be quiet," I say making everyone look at me.

"Baby, if you promise that you can be quiet, I'll get you a cake pop," Daddy says making me nod.

"Ok, you guys can sleep on the couch," Clay says. Tony picks me up and balances me on his hip.

"Are we going to go to jail?" I ask Tony making him shake his head.

"We'll make sure you're not going away." He says making me rest my head on his shoulder and soon enough I'm asleep.