Mother and Father would kill me - Diana Barry

"Ok, Y/n, just remember, we're not a couple." Diana reminds me. I nod and we get to the front door of her beautiful home. "Come on Y/n."  We go inside and see Diana's parents with Mini May in the living area.

"Hello dear!" Mrs Barry says coming up and hugging me.

"Hello, Mrs Barry. Thank you for inviting me for tea." I say politely as we pull away from the hug. Mini May hugs me and I hug her back. "Hello Mini May!" I say happily.

"Girls you may go outside for a bit, tea is still being prepared." Mrs Barry says, Diana nods and takes me up to her room where I put my basket on her bed. She leads me outside to her beautiful garden and we walk away from the house.

"I think it's absolutely tremendous that your mother and father allowed me to come for tea," I say smiling. Diana giggles and holds my hand.

"I think we're far away from the house for me to do this." Diana lifts my hand up to her mouth and kisses the skin. I giggle and we fin a tree to sit under.

"You're a true lady Diana," I say hugging her. She smiles and hugs me back. 

"You're the reason I aspire to be so wonderful. I want to make you proud." She says making butterflies erupt in my stomach. 

"You do all this for me?" I ask sitting up and looking her directly in the eyes.

"Yes, I do Y/n. You're the reason I want to be the best I can be. I don't want to be perfect for my mother or father. I want to be perfect for you." She says holding my hands. I smile and blush.

"You make me feel like the luckiest lady on earth. Every single day." I say hugging Diana. She hugs me back and soon we hear footsteps coming towards us.

"Girls it's tea time." Their hand maid says coming towards us. We smile and nod and walk back to the house with her.