real kinky shit - Stiles Stilinski

"Stiles this is stupid," I whine as Stiles handcuffs Scott to some metal thing. I have no idea what it is.

"It's not stupid Y/n," Scott says. I roll my eyes.

"Last time I checked your name was Scott, not Stiles." I sass. Scott's eyes widen in shock.

"Keep her. She's feisty." Scott says making Stiles laugh.

"I know," Stiles says sitting next to me on the bed once he finished handcuffing Scott.

"First of all, you better not have gotten with me because I'm sassy," I say making both Stiles and Scott smile. "And second of all, this looks like some really kinky shit," I say pointing to handcuffed Scott.

"It does. Anyway, wanna get pizza?" Stiles asks. I nod and we leave Scott handcuffed. Stiles drives me in his jeep to the closest pizzeria and we order two large pepperoni pizzas.

"Why are you dating me, Stiles?" I ask as we wait for our pizzas.

"Because you're beautiful, kind, sassy and just overall amazing," Stiles says putting his arm around my shoulders. I smile and lean my head on his shoulder.

"Y/l/n!" Someone shouts walking into the pizzeria. I turn around only to see Jackson. I roll my eyes and look up at Stiles.

"Jackson. What do you want?" I ask.

"A date."

"Hey. Sorry her boyfriend is standing right here." Stiles says making Jackson start squaring upon him.

"Ok. Jackson wanna know something?" I ask. Jackson nods and looks at me with flirty eyes. "I hate you. With a passion. So, if you really want to take me out then leave me alone."

"Fine," Jackson says leaving the store. 

"You just reminded me how much I love you." Stiles says making me smile widely.