Finding THE Dress - CHAPTER THIRTY- EIGHT

Lexi
Sooo, life has been great so far. I just got engaged to my favorite person (beside Liv), I graduated, and all the toxic ass people that were in my life are gone. Leo and I have been spending a lot of time together, he's become real clingy. He's also been working a lot more, he said something about him making sure that the wedding is protected so there won't be any distractions. To be honest, I don't even want to know what that means because knowing him he probably has killed hella people and I just don't know. Anyways, Liv and I and are going shopping today for a wedding dress.

I get out of bed next to my lover of mine. "Good morning kitten." I kiss Leo. "Good morning," I stretch out my arms and hug him. "I miss that nickname." Leo raises his eyebrows, "Oh you do?" He smirks. I nod my head and giggle. He pulls me back in bed and gets on top of me. He showers me with hot wet kisses all over my face and neck. I giggle, "Stop Leo." He's now laughing with me, "stop what?" He stops to look at me and moves my hair out of my face.

He holds my face in his hands, "I fucking love you my beautiful wife." I smile, "I fucking love you more my handsome husband." Both of us smile into another kiss. "So, I have to take care of some things today," Leo breathes out, "and I heard you will be shopping for your wedding dress today with Liv." "Yes, I am. I'm super excited." I responded. "Ok, so Ant wants to get engaged to Liv and well he needs our help to set up everything. And since you're her best friend Ant thought while Liv goes to sleep tonight then Ant, me, and you could set up everything. You ok with that? Cause if you aren't I can just tell him to fuck of-" I cut him off. "Babe! So you're telling me if I can help set up the best fucking proposal besides ours for my best friend?" He nods his head responding. "Ahhhh Yay! Fuck yeah I can help."

I kiss him and push him over so now I'm on top. Then our kiss turns into a make-out session. Both of us fighting for dominance. Usually, I let him take control but, I don't know if it was because I was so excited for my best friend to get engaged. Or because I was engaged myself but, I was fighting for dominance. I start grinding him and he groans, "you're going to start something I know you can't finish." I smirk, "who says I can't?" He pushes me over so he's on top again. He pins my arms above my head and puts his knee between my legs. He applies pressure on my clit. This mother fucker.

I roll back my head in pleasure and I see the joy in his face. I kiss him and he kisses back. He slips his hand through my pants over my underwear and rubs my pussy. I moan, "fuck Leo." He slides my underwear to the side and fingers me while I moan. I try moving my hands to hold his face but then I feel his hand pinning me. He stops and pulls down my pants kissing my legs as he doing so. He grabbed his belt and tied my hands to the bed frame. Fuck.

He gets plays the hem of my underwear and kisses me. "Love you just started something I know you won't be able to finish. I'm going to have screaming my name by the time I'm finished with you." I kiss him and he grabs my neck to deepen the kiss. He pulls away and lets go of me. He pulls down my underwear and eats me out. I moan so loud, that the whole street can probably hear me. He kisses me again as he fingers me but this time he adds another finger. He gets fast and rough with his pace of his fingers. "I fucking love you Leo." I try to say as he continues his pace.

He slows down and tries to add another finger but I squirm. "You think you could take another finger baby?" He looks at me. I shake my head no but I know his dick is thicker than 3 fingers for sure. "I know you can baby." He slowly adds another finger. "There you go baby. You're doing so good." He pushes his 3 finger in completely and I roll my eyes back. "Look at how well you take my fingers."

He uses his other hand to grab my chin to show me what he's doing. Fuckkk this turns me on so much. He puts his head down so not only is he using his fingers but no his mouth. He's eating me like he starving. Like he's never had a god damn meal and I'm fucking loving it. He sucks my clit as his fingers start going fast. I feel my climax start to happen. "Fuck, Fuck. Fuck."

"Come on baby. Cum right now love." He fingers my pussy a little faster and I feel myself cum all over his fingers. "Good girlll."

___________________

It's now 3PM and I'm with Liv and we've already tried on 25 different dresses but they all don't feel right. I walk around the store a little more and move toward the back while Liv finds cute dresses in the front.

Finally, I land my eyes on the most beautiful dress I have ever seen. I stand there in awe as I admire the dress. I hear Liv running to the meet me in the back with a dress trailing along with her. "BITCH I JUST FOUND A CUTE ASS DRESS I-" She stops mid sentence. And stands beside me in awe as well. I look at her and she turns to me as her eyes start to tear up. "It's the one. You're gonna look so beautiful on you. Bitch if you don't go try it on right now I will force that dress on you." I laugh with her.

__________________

I try on the dress and I go out for liv to see and for me see as well. I walk out and Liv gasps. Now she's actually crying. I look in the mirror and cry myself. "Wow I look-"

"Beautiful." Liv finishes my sentence. Then I walk up to her and we hug each other while crying.

----------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys!!! It won't let me comment but there are still a few more chapters coming! I just been having writers block and stuff sorry! But hope you enjoy!

Love y'all lots!!!! <333