Family Issues - CHAPTER TWENTY-NINE

How is everyone today? I hope you guys have an amazing day!!! Love you all! <3

Lexi

Leo leads me down to the basement. He holds my hand as we pass all the cells. There's this smell in the air like... well... death. He walks to this cell that way more huge than the others. The guard looks at Leo and Leo just nods his head to open the door.

He opens the door and there I see in the middle of the room, my family and Edward. They're chained to wall with their hands and legs. Edward's eyes light up when he sees me, "finally my love. You've come to get me. How about you say you come over here and unhook me and we can go to your fav restaurant."

I smile and let go of Leo's hand. I walk over to Edward and kick him in the side. He groans and Leo walks up to me holding me from behind. "Wow amore. Maybe I am a bad influence." He jokes as him and I laugh along.

"Yes you are a bad influence, that's why I encourage you to leave her alone. You are nothing but a disgrace." My mom face turns to Leo. My dad scoffs, "shut up bitch. No one was even talking to you. If anything you're a bad influence for being such a disgrace to the world." I walk over to my mom and dad.

"Can you both shut the fuck up! Like for once in your entire life?" I scream. "Even after all these years, you both still fight. You're lucky I don't kill you both right here. That would be an easy death for both of you so, I'm not letting that happen."

After everything they put me through, they're lucky I'm even giving them death. Leo looks at me with a little bit concern. I walk over to my dad, "you would kill us? Your only family you have left?" My father asks. I look him dead in the eyes, "my family already died a long time ago. You just weren't here to witness it."

"Oh come on, please I never even hurt you." My mom pleaded. "Right cause locking your child in a room because she 'sinned' isn't a form of abuse." I bluntly say. "Well... I-" She tries explaining herself. "No. Don't even bother trying to save yourself."

"Guards I want you to keep a close eye on all of them." The guards nod their head and Leo pulls me out of the cell. "What do you want to do with them?" Leo holds my hands.

"I think they deserve death babe. THEY ALMOST KILLED ME!" I yelled. "I know baby, I just wanted to ask you first." I nod my head. "But, I think death is a little easy. You know I was put in the hospital. I think they deserve a little bit of punishment don't you think?" I smirk. He hold my face in his hands, "I love your thinking. But, are you sure you wanna see that? It could be a lot for someone who just- I mean it's not like I don't believe in you, cause I do believe in you. But I mean this'll be your first-" I interrupt him. "BABE, I think I can handle it. And if it gets too much I'll take a step outside. But, I have a feeling I'm going to like this a little more than I should."

"Ok ready?" He asks. I nod my head and we walk inside the cell.

I walk up to Edward first. "Leo?" I turn looking at him. "Can we please put Edward in a different cell?" He nods his head and the guards knock him out. They pick him up and throw him somewhere else.

I turn to my parents now, "Ok I guess it's time to deal with you now." My father sighs, "if you're going to kill me mind as well do it now sweetheart. That is if you even have the balls too." He laughs and I grab Leo's gun I know he has tucked behind him.

I've shot a gun once before, Liv took me with her family because she thought it'd be fun. Which it was kind of fun. I grab it and before anyone could say anything I shot my father's leg. He screams out in pain. "Oh shit." I say out loud. "Babe you just shot a gun!" Leo screams. "Oh my god." Leo takes the gun from me and puts it on safety. and tucks it back.

He tries pulling me outside but I freeze. That is until he threw me over his shoulder. The guards close the door behind me. "What the fuck?" Leo asks putting me down.

"What?" I ask. "You just shot a gun!" He screamed. "Well he-" Before I could say anything I got cut off by Leo's lips. He pulls away, "that was the hottest thing I've ever seen. Wait till we get to our bedroom later, I have a surprise waiting." He smirked. Oh.

"Ok let's go deal with your parents for the last time now." Before we go in he takes out his gun and pulls me to face him. I see a little red rose on the handle, "I'm going to tuck this into your waistband so you can use it when you want to." I just nod and he places it in my waistband and kisses me. Leo grabs my hand and we walk inside. In the corner of the dark lit room, there's a tray filled with different things to torture someone with. I pick up the knife on the little tray.

"First let's start with mom," I look over at Leo while my mom stands up. "Don't you think it's time for my mom to go on her knees to pray?" Leo turns his head to the side in confusion. "Sweetheart please don't," My mom pleaded. "Shut up! You've been dead to me since the day you poisoned me." I threw my knife at her knee causing her to fall to the floor.

My mom yells out in pain. "Why are you screaming? You know for years I was constantly put into that torturous room on my knees. That's how it felt to be alone, scared, and wondering when I was gonna be able to see some light in that dark ass room."

My mom, "it was for the best. You deserved it. You behaved so badly and now look at you you're fine." I scoff and tears fill my eyes, "I thought maybe, just maybe I could let you live and you'd change your crazy ass mind. But nothing will ever change your mind huh? No matter if I torture you or kill you, you won't understand the abuse. I fucking admired you for being such a great mother for years. After I met Leo he opened my eyes. All the times I had nightmares they were all about you. All the times I cried was because of the abuse. I love you mom but how am I supposed to forgive you?"

I grabbed my gun and shot it at her head.

The room goes silent, tears fall from my eyes and I gasp. Mad. Numb. Tired. All those feelings just shoot right through me. This is for the best.