A Trap - CHAPTER TWENTY-FOUR

Lexi

My mom woke me up screaming at me because the ladies were downstairs. I groan and walk downstairs. Why do we have to take pictures? Like what is the purpose if i'm going to end up burning them.

_________________________

The ladies finally finish my makeup and hair. My mom hands me a dress and it's a wedding dress. "Mom it isn't the actual wedding, why do I need to wear a dress?" I asked whining. "Because it'll look prettier. Please wear it." I was about to say no when I remember how Leo said everything will be fine. That he'll save me.

*Flashback*

"I save you don't worry baby." He said

"Like Repunzel?" I asked.

"Yes. You are a future queen. My queen. I won't let anyone ever hurt you babe." He said looking into my eyes. He kissed me slowly and passionately, it was almost as if fireworks were exploding.

*End of Flashback*

"Alright fine. But as soon as the photoshoot is over, i'm taking it off." I said getting angry. My mom squealed, it sounded like a pig to me. But others would say, it sounded like a little girl.

So we went to go take pictures, which was torturous might I add. "Can I take the dress off now." I begged. "No we have one more location." I look at her confused. "We wanted for you and him to take pictures at the church." She told me. Wait what did she say. THE CHURCH! This is really suspicious. Why the church.

You know what I need to come up with a plan. Ok ok. If there are cars outside, that means I just walked into a trap. If it is a trap to get married to this piece of shit, i'm going to be pissed. I will strip off my wedding dress and run away. Luckily for me, I didn't run track for nothing.

It took another 20 minutes for us to get to the church and I am growing impatient. I look outside the window and don't see anybody. It was almost empty. Maybe this is actually just a photoshoot. I walk out of the car and it is silent. I hear my mom's phone ring. I see the contact is the photographer.

"Hello?" She answers. "Yes... Walk in? Ok... Yes... We're coming in now... Ok bye." She says and turns to me. "So, he wants picture of us walking in ok? And he also said he wants to have a picture with me." I just sigh and nod my head ok.

We walk up and the doors open and we get pushed in. They lock the doors and I being dragged. We open another set of doors and get locked in. I see a whole crowd of people. My mom drags me in walking down the aisle. I getting pulled against my will and we make it to the end. Tears were pooling in my eyes as I stood there looking around.

I remember how Leo told me he was always gonna be there. Where was he? What am I supposed to do now? How was I supposed to run away now when all doors were locked? Now I feel stupid.

I hear the priest talking, and then Edward repeating after him. I see Edward flash a knife in his belt. I cry. Everybody is also crying because they think i'm happy. Why can't they fucking see what's going on? He almost picks his knife up but then I start repeating after the priest. He puts it back down. I space out the rest of time and say what I have to say.

I hear Edward say I do, and I snap out of all the thinking I was doing. "Lexi?" I turn around. "Do you take Edward to be your lovely husband in sickness and in health?" The priest asked. I feel like the world was closing in and everything. I look around for hopefully someone to help me but no one. I look through the crowd, only to find the green eyes of my best friend.

She smiles at me as I smile back. Everyone in the crowd makes an aww sound because they thought I was smiling at this ugly ass boy in front of me. I see Liv mouthing 'say I do, we have a plan.' I just nod my head. I turn my head to face Edward. "I do." I say out loud. "Does anyone object to this marriage if so speak now or forever hold your piece?" The priest said. No one said anything. It was quiet for a good minute.

"Ok well-" The priest got interrupted. The doors bust open and I turn only to see the piercing blue eyes I fell in love with. His eyes. The eyes to literally cure everything. My Leo. "Tsk tsk tsk, stealing what's mine? I'm a very selfish man and I don't like sharing. Isn't that right kitten?" Everyone turns to me. I take off my veil and throw it on the floor. Im so in shock that he actually saved me, I just nod my head.

Everyone looked back at Leo. "So I think it's time to rescue my queen." Leo brings a gun out. He walks up to me. I see people take away Edward and my mom from behind. Edward tries pulling out a knife and Leo shoots his hand. Leo finally walks up to me and he wraps his around my waist. Then he kisses me and dips me as he kisses me. "Don't worry our wedding won't be this shitty. I told you I'd be here for you. I love you. I promised you no one will hurt." He said looking into my eyes. "Let's get out of here ok?" He asked and I nodded my head smiling.
—————————————————————————
Sorry about the short chapter everyone.
I've been so busy. But here's this chapter.
Love y'all lots!!! <333