Facing my Dad - CHAPTER THIRTY

Should I give Leo and Lexi a happy ending orrrr a sad one?
LET ME KNOW PLEASEEEE
Leo
I see tears in her eyes about to fall, "are you ok babe?" I asked her. She nods her head and looks at me. "Does this make me a bad person?" She asks. "No, I kill people does it make me a bad person?" She shakes her head no. "I think i'm a bad person." She said looking down. "No why would you think that?" I cup her face with my hands.

"Because for once in my life now that I know she's gone. I feel kind of... free. That makes me a bad person. I just killed my mom and I don't feel bad that I did that. It's like all the screaming, the pain, the suffering! All of it's gone and I can finally breathe." She looks me in the eyes. "If that makes you a bad person, what does that make me?" I ask her. "You know how you asked where my parents were?" A tear falls from her eye. I wipe it off with my thumb as she nods her head.

"Well to be honest with you, I killed my father. He was threatening you. Everyday he would say horrible things and threaten your life. So I killed him. And my mom came out to be the happiest person after he was gone. Remember that garden that just recently grew? Yeah well that's my moms garden. My father never let her do anything. So when he died she went into this happy shock. But, I had to put her in a place for women in abusive relationships. She asked me to put her there and I said I could get her help, but she refused and suggested she wanted to go to a facility. She said maybe if she'll hear other peoples story it'll help her a little. Even though he's gone he caused her a lot of trauma. And I don't feel bad for killing him. Maybe it's because this isn't my first kill but, you shouldn't have to feel bad for someone who treated you like shit. If she really loved you, she would've never put you in danger. I-" A pair of lips interrupted me. And Lexi pulled away.

"I love you." She said. "I love you more." I hear laughing come from behind us.

Lexi
"Wowwww! That was a performance there. I see why you love being with Leo. I mean ever since you were little you loved those drama shows and now you're living in one." My father turned to me. Leo and I walk over to him and Leo punches him in the face. He spits out blood and laughs. "Haha. You know this is why I left you. You're so fucking dramatic. If you're gonna kill me mind as well not waste your time. Just do it already. You're too fucking coward to do it." My eyes that were once dry started to tear up.

"I mean why did you think I left you? You're too fucking dramatic. I'm not sorry for beating the shit out of you or your mom." Flashbacks flood through me. "Fuck you." I say. "You think you're this amazing child. This amazing person? Haha you just ruined my life. You know I even tried to kill you when you were a baby but, you annoying ass mom wouldn't let me near you. If it weren't for her I would've killed you a long time ago. I only wanted to see you again so I could take my shit back from the house. And then I was gonna kill you so, my last problem could go away." A tear drops from my eyes.

"Fuck you!" I whispered. "So you lied to me? About trying to reconnect?" He just laughs. "You think I was actually trying to be a father to you? You're mom has my fucking wedding ring which is worth a lot of money. I needed it so I could pawn it." He spit more blood out.

I stop crying and feel emotionless. "Ok." I say looking him dead in the eyes. "Ok?" He asks. "Ok." I respond. I take out my gun and hand it to Leo. Leo grabs it and looks at me curiously I walk up to my dad and slap him. I kick him in the side and he groans. I just start to punch him, kick him, slap him, and just straight up beat him up. Blood started to cover my hands.

Red was the only thing I see. "I can't belive I even thought to let you back into my life again. You fucking asshole. You're the reason I have fucking nightmares every night and cry myself to sleep sometimes. You're the reason my life is so fucked up. I fucking hate you. You did nothing but ruin my life. I wish you never would've been apart of my life. I wish you would just leave me the fuck alone. I fucking HATE YOU." And with that I get up and grab a knife from the little tray.

I walk up to my dad one last time. "Fuck you." I say and stab him in the throat. I walk away to leave him to die alone with the guards watching to make sure he dies. Leo walks with me and I run upstairs to find Liv siting on the couch waiting for me.

Liv walks up to me. "What the fuck?" Liv grabs my hands covered in blood. "Where the fuck did this come from?" She asks. The tears in my eyes barely are allowing me to see. I just hug her tightly. "Oh baby. It's ok. It's gonna be ok." I just break down. "Its ok." She comforts me.

"It fucking hurts so bad." I sob. "I know, I know, let it out." Liv says. "They're dead now. And I killed them." I sob even more. Liv has always been there for me, and I've always been there for her. How could we not, we're best-friends.

I cry into her shoulder for the next 5 minutes. And she pulls me away from her for a second. "How about we do what we always do when you're sad?" She suggests. "What?" I sniffle and wipe my tears away.

"We go buy ice cream, you're favorite food, go on a drive, and talk a lot of shit?" She lifts my chin to look at her. I laugh at her, "ok."

"Hey not to ruin the moment, but is it ok if I kill the rat sitting in the basement?" Leo asks. I turn to him and turn my head confused. He sighs, "that boy, what's his name? Eddie? Edwin?" He snaps his fingers trying to remember. "Edward?" I say. "Yeah him. Can I kill him?" He asks. I laugh and walk up to him.

I kiss him passionately. His hands go to my waist and my hands go to his neck. He deepens the kiss by pulling me closer. I pull away and look at him. "Yeah. Just make him suffer a little ok?" I say and he smiles. "I love you way you think." He kisses me again. "I love you." He says. "I love you more." I say back.

"Ok love birds, this is really cute. But, we should really get Lex cleaned up. She looked like she just dumped a bucket of red paint on her, and I know she doesn't paint." Luv laughed.

"Alright i'm going." I say. Liv starts walking away. "Wait what about our date tonight?" Antonio asks. And I hear Leo hit him. "Antonio if you don't shut the fuck up, no sex for a week." Liv warns and I hear him groan. I hear him mumble, "again? Ughhh." I hear him. And Liv and I laugh.

"Don't listen to him he's just an ass." Liv says and we walk into my room so I can get cleaned up.