The Project Invitation - CHAPTER THREE

***Hey guys!!! My email isn't working so I can't respond to u but thank you for everyone who has read this book and for the birthday wishes❤️***

Lexi
Today Liv and I walked into our 6th period, which is Math. Liv and I sat next to each other as usual. We never leave each other's side unless we have to. "Alright class everyone get in your seat and listen up." The teacher spoke to us and he pulled out a paper with names on them. "So today we have an exciting and fun day. We will be doing projects!" Liv and I look at each other and groan. "In my hand, I have a list of names of the pairs that will be paired up this evening. You will not be choosing your partners this time because last time it was chaotic." Liv and I secretly giggle thinking about what happen last time.

There were spitballs and paper airplanes flying. Kinda like what you see in a movie. "Ok when I read your names pair up and take a seat. Kyle and Linda. Lila and Max. Harley and Bella. Olivia and Antonio." As the teacher was reading more names, Liv looked at me and rolled her eyes angry about who she got as a partner. Then I heard my name being called, "Alexa and Leonardo." I gave Liv a surprising look. Damn it LEONARDO? Ugh he never does his work.

As I'm looking around the classroom for him, I don't see him anymore. So, I walk up to the teacher and ask him if I could work with Liv and Antonio since Leonardo isn't here. The teacher nodded to me as I walk up to Liv and Antonio. "Hey, the teacher said I could work with you guys since Leonardo isn't here." Antonio looked a little mad. "Damn Olivia you be looking fine today. Love that top you're wearing." Antonio told Liv. "Thanks but the top i'm wearing shows off my boobs. Real classy. And also it's not Olivia, it's Liv." Liv said rolling her eyes. I just giggled.

So the class was carrying on and we had just finished our project. "So guys. Leo and I are having a party at our house on Friday if you guys wanna come. Liv you should really come maybe I could give you a little tour of my house and show you my room!" Antonio said with a wink. Liv rolled her eyes, "I might be interested in the party. As for me going to your room, you can continue to dream." She said. The teacher then yelled, "Ok class! It's the end of the day you pack up your things and head out! Have a great day!"

Liv and I packed our belongings up and headed to our lockers. She took some books out her locker and replaced them with some other ones. I do the same and then turn to the side. I then see Antonio walking up to us and I elbow Liv in the arm. She turns and rolls her eyes. "Hey guys!" Antonio says. "Hi" I reply to him smiling. "So, I didn't get an answer if you guys were going or not to the party. So you guys up to it?" He says.

"Umm, I'm not sure. We don't usually go to parties so I don't think we'll-" I said before I was interrupted by Liv. "We'll be able to make it for sure." My mouth hung open. "Great, I'll give you the info through text. Let me get your number." Antonio said with a smirk. "You're going to have to work harder than that to get my number." Liv said continuing. "I'll give you Lexi's number and you can send her the info. Is that ok Lexi?" Liv asked me. I nodded my head. We exchanged numbers and Antonio left saying he had to meet with Leonardo to take care of something.

"Liv why would you say we would go? You know I hate parties, plus we won't know anyone and I've never been to an actual high school party." I told Liv. "That's exactly why you should go! First of all, we could make new friends, this'll be your first party, and we deserve to party! We work really hard all day, it's time to live your life Lexi." Liv scolded me. "What am I going to tell my mom, you know she won't allow it!" I whined. "We don't tell her. That's the whole point." She told me with a big smile. "Oh I don't know Liv." I said. "Oh you're going to that party!" She told me as if she was my mom. "Fine, MOM!" I told her and she just laughed.
————————————————————-
Again sorry for the short chapter! I'm just trying to set the story up still so please bare with me here.
Love y'all lots!!! <333