The Truth - CHAPTER TWENTY-TWO

Lexi

I spent 3 hours so far at Liv's house and I'm just starting to get my feeling back I can walk but barley even talk. I try moving my tongue but it's still numb. Whatever they did to me, it definitely has some horse tranquilizers in it or something. "You want anything?" Liv says pulling me from my thoughts.

I shake my head no. "Still can't talk?" She asks and I shake my head no. After about 20 minutes passed and I think I can finally talk. So I try to talk, "hey Liv?" I see her head poke up so fast. She runs up to me, "thank fucking goodness, I thought we were going to have to start using sign language. And I don't know if I could learn that when I barely know english." She said trying to comfort me. I giggle. She always knew how to comfort me.

She pulls apart from our hug, "so, what the fuck happened back there?" Tears start to fill my eyes, "a lot actually." She grabs my hand in hers, "well, i'm here for you ok?" I nod my head. "I'm ready to listen whenever you're ready to talk." I take a deep breath. "Ok, so what's happening is i'm getting married." Her eyes light up, "oh my god, Leo finally proposed and you guys are getting married! I knew eventually you guys would get married! Oh wait, but you guys are so young. Are you having second thoughts? Cause if you are then I think you should say yes. It would-" I cut her off and laugh a little. Just the thought of marrying him makes me smile.

"NO! NOT HIM. That's the problem here. My mom is forcing me to marry Edward." She makes a throw up sound. "Exactly what I was thinking. Then my mom told me this is a final decision, that they already signed papers." Her mouth hung open, "WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK? Do they know you're 18 already?"

"Yeah. I don't know how they got my signature for the paper work." I said. "Maybe they forged your signature." She said. "Wait maybe, and I know they're speaking the truth because they would be that fucking crazy." Liv nods her head in agreement. "That doesn't explain how you passed out? Your mom said it was medicine but, medicine doesn't temporarily paralyze you."

I think, "I mean all that happened was, my mom made me breakfast, my mom talked to me about the marriage, and I remember trying to walk out and then everything turned dark." She slapped my arm, "what if they drugged you?" I turn my head in confusion. She rolled her eyes, "Did you eat something or drink something?" I nod my head, "I only took a bite of some pancakes she made me."

"Well, it doesn't matter it was probably strong. All you need is one bite to make you pass out." This makes so much sense. "Well, they said the wedding is going to be after graduation, and they thought I fell asleep but in reality I was out for a second. And then I heard Edward had a plan. What do you think that means?" My eyes widen, "what am I going to tell Leo?"

"I'm sure he's gonna be mad but, not at you. I don't know he'll probably kill them both." She shrugged her shoulder but then, she covers her mouth like she revealed a secret. "I mean, uhh... umm..." I laugh, "Antonio also told you he was in the mafia?" She wipes her head with the back of her hand, pretending to wipe sweat off. "Phew, I thought I was going to have to come up with a lie and you know you're the only person I can't lie to. Well, now Antonio but, he kinda gets the truth out of me. If you know what I mean." She winked and elbowed me in the arm. "Gross." I say out loud.

"Ohhh please. You act like you're so innocent yourself." My eyebrows lift at her comment. "What? You thought I haven't heard about your scandalous activities? Yeah Antonio said you and Leo had sex. Which I'm not mad that you didn't tell me. It kinda made me sad not gonna lie. You know you should've told me you finally lost your virginity. I would've came with one of those fun virginity cakes." I laugh out loud and smack her arm, "ok now you're pushing it." She laughs along. "But, seriously Liv what am I going to tell Leo?" I whine.

I look for my phone and can't find it. "Did you grab my phone?" I asked Liv. She shook her head no. "I guess not."

"It's fine. I'll call Antonio." I just nod my head.

-----------------------------------------

Leo

I finally get off of work and now I'm on my way to pick up my girl. Ughhh, how I missed her. I remember how she called me whipped and I roll my eyes. I smirk thinking of ways I could punish her for that. I look down and groan. Are you kidding me right now, a boner? In the car?

I text her saying how I'm on my way to her house. I continue driving when I see a notification from her and I smile. I stop at a red light and I look at the text.

wifey😏: Don't bother coming. I don't want you to come ok?  Get that straight to your brain.

I turn my head in confusion. I reply with ok. But I'm still going to her house. She never uses the word you she always uses, "u." And if she was mad she would tell me. Something isn't adding up. I have a weird feeling.

After 10 minutes I finally arrive at her house. I knock on the door and that bitch ass boy opens the door. "Hey my girl here?" I ask with a rude attitude. "Yeah but, she doesn't want to talk to you. She said she wants you two to break up. She lost feelings for you sorry to tell you." Did he not pass the first grade? Why does he fucking sound like 2 year old who didn't get to hang out with his friend. Does he think I'm stupid. "Is that so?" I asked intimidatingly. "Yeah so you can leave." He was about to close the door on my face, when I stopped it by placing my foot in the doorway. "Don't you think she should tell me herself?" I ask moving the door open and pushing him out of the way.

I look around the living room and kitchen and don't find her anywhere. Maybe she's in her room? I walk up the stairs and don't find her anywhere. Maybe she did leave. Maybe she does want to be on her own. Maybe she never loved me.

I walked back downstairs and I started to walk away. But, I was greeted with that ugly ass boy again. "Did you find her?" I stopped in my tracks, and I look him dead in the eyes. "You think you're so funny huh?" I smirked. "Well, what's funny is just last night I had her moaning my name. I had her touching herself while looking at me through a phone screen. I had her take every inch of me the other day." His mouth hung open. That's right she's my girl.

I walk out the house and into my car. I get angry and drive off to god knows where. I can't believe she actually left. The only reason I didn't punch his stupid ass was because I know Lexi would be mad if I got into another fight.

I pull into a diner and sit there by myself trying to think where she could be. What did they do to her. Suddenly a phone ringing pulls me out of my thoughts and it's Antonio. Ugh I don't need his stupid remarks right now. So, I decline his call. Then he calls me again, I decline. And again, ugh can't he take a hint. I answer the phone. "Whatever it is Antonio, it better be fucking important I'm kind of in the middle of some-" He interrupts me, "Lexi is at Liv's house, I'll explain everything at her house." You've got to be fucking kidding me.
—————————————————————————
Hey guys!
I hope you enjoyed this chapter! What do y'all think?
Anywaysss, love y'all lots!!! <333