*Morning Sunshine - CHAPTER SEVENTEEN*

Lexi

I wake up with a massive headache and an empty bed. "Fuckkk my head is pounding." I say waking up. "I left you some advil on the counter next to you baby." I hear Leo yell from the bathroom. I take my pill and I take another drink from the water he left me. He walks out with a towel hanging dangerously low. "Morning sunshine." I spit out my water and choke on my water.

"Like something you see?" He laughed. Please go change. I can't handle this right now. Lord please let this advil work fast pleasee. He walks over to me. Oh no. He grabs my chin while I sit on the edge of the bed. "Do you remember anything that happened last night?" He says. I shake my head no. "Ohhhh kitten. You really know how to push a man's button." Oh.

"Since you don't remember, let me give you a brief summary of what happened. First, I tell you don't drink and then all of sudden you're taking shots with almost everyone at the party. Then, you start grinding on Liv and everyone watched you yet, you continue. To add on, you leave me with a hard on and call me daddy." I did that?!?! What the fuck!!! "And to top it all off, you asked me to fuck you and I said no because you were drunk. So you walk off and then you went upstairs. You know what I walked into? You were touching yourself." My eyes go wide. What got into me. Well, now I know what didn't go into me. Not the time for jokes Lexi.

"You know how hard it was to not fuck you so hard right then and there?" He said with a little hmm at the end. "I'm sorry, I guess I had way too much to drink. Is there anyway I could make it up to you?" I smirk. Did I say that out loud? Fuck, I know exactly what the fuck I meant. Horny bitch. He stares at me with a grin on his face. "Does kitten wanna make it up to me?" His grin turns into a smirk. I nodded my head. "Oh kitten you know I don't like when you don't use your words." He puts his thumb on my lips and drags it down. One word, ATTRACTIVEEE.

"Yess please." I say. "Kitten answer the question, do you wanna make it up to me?" He said with Dominance. "Yes please."

Without hesitation, he picked me up. I wrapped my legs around his torso while my hands found their way to his neck. He smashed his lips onto mine. It was like fireworks exploded and nobody could stop us from being together. His tongue massaged the inside of my mouth. He pulled away biting my lip as well. He then placed me on the bed. Continuing his amazing ways of kissing.

He pulled away one last time biting my lip as I moaned. "Kitten I want you to use a safe word for me ok?" Leo said looking into my eyes. "Ok, what word?" I ask. "Your choice." He says. "How about red." I say. "Ok, you know I love you right?" He asks. "Ummm... Yeah why?" I ask.

"Cause I'm about to fuck you like I don't." He said with his deep sex voice. Oh lord have mercy. Give me strength to handle this man.

He gets up off of me and I sit at the edge of the bed as his body towers over me. He grabs my shirt and pulls it off. Leaving my bra on and he kisses me. He leaves a trail of kisses down my neck. I just know he's leaving hickeys.

I moan as he makes his way to my stomach. "Aw does kitten like when I kiss her tummy?" He teases. He stays at my stomach just kissing and leaving hickeys. At this point I don't care about hickeys. "Leo." I whine. He laughs. "What kitten?" Asshole. "You need to ask for what you want." I roll my eyes. I see him smirk. "Wrong move kitten. Now, I want you to get on your knees."

I get on my knees and I pull down his boxers and pants. His dick is hard and ready for me. I place my hand on his dick and start to rub up and down. I slowly start to rub and I lick the tip of dick. I put his dick in my mouth and twist my tongue teasing him. "Don't be a tease." He says as I continue teasing. He gets frustrated and pushes my head down all the way, making me gag. I start to bob my head and he groans. "Ohhh keep going i'm gonna cum. You're doing so well baby."