Let the games begin - CHAPTER SIX

We went home and my mom wasn't there like I expected. We walked in and threw our backpacks off. Liv and I went to my fridge immediately. Leo and Antonio followed behind. We took out leftovers from yesterdays dinner and started to eat it. "Oh shit!" I said allowed. Liv looked at me funny turning her head in confusion. "I have to pray my mom's gonna be pissed!" I told her. I put my hands together and prayed and went back to eating.

Leo and Antonio looked at me and I shook my hands like saying what. "You believe in god?" Leo asked me. "I don't know, I guess. I mean my mom's super religious and it helped her out sooo imma just do what she tells me to do." I told Leo. He shrugged his shoulders.

I looked to my right to see Antonio and Liv flirting. I don't think Antonio noticed she was flirting because she was good at hiding it. But, I know she's flirting because she sounds sweeter and actually talks about her life. Well, that was a quick switch up.

I laughed in my head at them flirting with each other. I heard someone clear their throat to the side of me, it was Leo. "Yes?" I asked him. "Nothing, just wanted to say how beautiful you look today." He said with a smirk. "Thanks but I already knew that." I said with a smirk as well. He backed me up until I hit my back against the kitchen countertop. "Where did this confidence come from? It's hot coming from that mouth of yours." He said in a low voice.

I crossed my legs again. He realized the effect he had on me and whispered in my ear. "Am I turning you on kitten?" I didn't say anything back. "Do want me to help you with your little problem?" Again silence. "Am I making that pussy of yours wet?" He looked me straight in the eyes. His face inches from mine. "You need to use your words."

Just as he was about to lean in Liv interrupted us. Thank god! "Hey guys umm we should probably get something to eat." Leo looked at her weird. "Didn't you guys just eat." I laughed. "Yeah but we're still hungry. Don't judge us!" I said to him and he laughed.
_______________________

After we ate we split up into two groups. Liv and Antonio. And Leo and I. Liv went to the living room with Antonio to work on their project. While, Leo and I went to the kitchen to work on our project. I was so nervous, every time he would talk he just makes me feel this weird sensation on my uhhh... down stairs area.

I was talking to Leo about our project, like we were supposed to be doing when we hear a moan or something. Leo and I look at each other then, realize it's coming from the living room. OMG SHE BETTER NOT BE GETTING IT ON, ON MY COUCH!!! Ugh.

Leo and I walk into the living room to see Liv under Antonio and them kissing. Leo and I froze and headed back to my kitchen. "EWWW! On my couch! Ugh Liv!!! Now I have to burn that couch and buy a new one." I said out loud. But not loud enough so they couldn't hear us. "I'm sure you'll be fine." Leo said in his deep voice and took a step up to me. "You know we could also try what they're doing. Although, kitten the only problem is you wouldn't be able to walk for days." I looked at him dead in the eyes feeling brave. I wanted to tease him since, I feel like he's been teasing me. I've never flirted or done anything before so i'm just going to go for it.

"Oh really?" I asked him. He hummed in response and backed me up into a wall again. Making my panties wet. He put his arms around me on the wall. "I bet you couldn't. I bet I could walk perfectly fine." What are you doing Lexi? I told myself. "Oh really?" He asked me. "Ohhh the things I would do to you. I could always give you the option. The first option, is I take you right here and I fuck you on all these countertops. I could make you scream so loud the neighbors will be complaining. Or I could fuck you so hard all night and making you stay quiet. And if you don't stay quiet, I'll show you what I do to naughty girls who don't listen. Your choice."

He grabbed my neck, "so, what's your decision? Hmm?" He asked me. "Umm... I-" I was quickly cut off by a Liv with messy hair and an Antonio who had his hair ruffled up and looked sweaty. "What's going on here?" Liv asked. "Umm... We finished our project what about you guys?" I asked stepping away from Leo. "Well, we need more time so yeah." She said laughing with Antonio. Her cheeks were flushed with red. It doesn't take a genius to understand what was going on here. Liv and Antonio either had sex or a very steamy make-out sesh.

"Maybe we should hang out again guys?" Liv commented as I raised my eyebrows. "For the project!" Antonio said. "Oh hell no. I am not gonna be the friend that watches you two have sex while i'm sitting next his best friend on the couch." I yelled at Liv as she made puppy eyes. "Who said we'd just be sitting there?" Leo asked me. I turned around to him and said, "psh you can keep dreaming, because it's never going to happen!" I yelled at Leo. "Oh so you wanna play games? I can definitely do that!" He said. "Be prepared kitten cause I like to play dirty." He whispered in my ear.

Liv pulled me to the side and talked to me. "Please can we just hang out together one more time with Antonio and Leo. Please? I'm starting to actually have fun." She said with a wink. "Eww gross!" I said in disgust. "Please just this once? I never ask you for shit like this." She told me. "Ughhhh fine. But, you owe me. I don't know what it is yet but you owe me!" I said to her. "Deal! Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!" She said hugging me tightly.

And let the games begin.
_________________________
Hey guys!!!
Did u like this chapter?
I don't know how to feel about it, plz let me know!
Alright, love ya lots!!!