Lexi Snow - CHAPTER ONE

*BEEP BEEP BEEP*

"Ughhh!" I groan looking at my phone. I turn off my alarm on my phone and get up. Touching the cold ground with my feet. I shiver a bit and slip on my slippers. I get up and brush my teeth, wash my face, and shower. I get out of the shower and hear a ding coming from my phone. I look to see it's my best friend Liv.

Liv: Hey Bitch you up yet?

Me: Yeah just showered what's up?

Liv: Wanna meet at the lockers today before class or meet in homeroom?

Me: Lockers please

Liv: Alright then see you at school! Love you bitch.

Me: Alright love you too bitch see you at school.

And just like that I got dressed. Today I decided I wanted to wear a white long sleeve shirt with baby pink sweats and top it off with some white shoes.

 Today I decided I wanted to wear a white long sleeve shirt with baby pink sweats and top it off with some white shoes

I go downstairs to see my mom is gone. I go to look at the microwave and there was a note that said:

I was needed at the hospital a little earlier today. Sorry hun but, I'll see you after school. I left you some pancakes in the microwave. Their your favorite blueberry. Remember to pray before you eat. Love you!

I read the note and shrugged my shoulders. I grabbed the note and put it aside while I put my pancakes in the microwave for a couple seconds. When the pancakes were ready, I picked them up and grabbed a fork and dug into my pancakes. They were delicious, so buttery, not to mention they melted in my mouth. Oh shit my mom told me I should pray. Fuck. Oops Jesus I'm sorry. So I prayed real quick and ate my food. See although I have a religious mom that's very precautious of me, I still cuss but, I don't let her hear. She'd beat my ass and then make me pray to Jesus because I have 'sinned.' But I don't see anything bad about cussing, it's really not that serious.

Once I was done with my food, I washed my dishes and grabbed my backpack to take to school. I grabbed my keys and headed out the door. I walked to school today because my mom is at work. Plus, I don't have my license and what would I have Liv for if she couldn't drive me around. I'm just kidding I love Liv I don't just love her because she drives me around a lot. She's literally the most amazing person you'll ever meet.

Liv and I have been best friends since kindergarten. We met when we were at the playground. I hated her guts at first but, then the teacher placed us as pen pals and reading buddies so, after that we became friends. We've had our fights here and there but, we always made up and became friends again. She's always been there for me at hard times and I've always been there for her at hard times.

____________________________

So I finally made it to school and I head to Liv and I's locker. We had the school place our lockers next to each other because we were not gonna walk to two different locker spaces. I see Liv waiting for me and I walk up to her. "Hey bitch! Where have been? I was waiting for you." She gave me a huge hug. "Sorry my mom didn't drive me today. She had to pick up a shift." I told Liv. The bell rang for first period. "Well, I think it's time to go to homeroom." I said. "Yeah let's walk into the classroom of hell." Liv said as she rolled her eyes. I giggled as we walked into our classroom. Liv and I hated this teacher and this class. But, I mean what class don't we hate.